More additions

Best answers
I've been reading through a whole chunk of of these threds and heaps of people have awsome ideas. I've been having a whole bunch of lans lately and me and my mates play ESF for at least 14 hours every single LAN which must happen once every fortnight or so.

Needless to say I love the game, I just thought that i'd make a few sugestions for it. I believe it would be cool if there were more options for the wishes eg. speed, energy, health, abilities, immortality, you get my point:

:idea: 1. I think you should be able to wish for a boost in your (base) speed, but to stop those people who play for hours by them selves with the db's from becoming to fast, there should be some limit to speed.

:idea: 2. There should be another energy related boost, instead of only being able to permanently increasing your PL by 1,000,000, i think there should be another option in which you can temporarily increase your PL X,000,000 above the highest in the server, allowing you to kill easier, but your still able to be harmed. To further balance it the increase in power would last 2/3rds as along as Immortality. Just as an alternative to Immortality where you have the same power level but you can't die.

:idea: 3. You should be able to ask for an increase in (base) health, enough said.

:idea: 4. The coolest thing tho would be the ability to ask for additional powers, ie lets say you are goku and you ask to be able to use gohan shield, or buu's candy laser, vegita's final flash or frieza's controlalble disk. But to balance this it could take all of your energy, put you down to say 30 health and perminantly decrease your PL by X00,000.

I saw a thread about the different Dragon Balls, I think it would be very cool if Guru's balls were added (thus Purunga could be summond), which gives three wishes not of lesser extent or anything but to add to those threads perhaps each wish in that case could only be selected once to prevent people adding 3million to thier power level. Also the someone in the thread said that guru's balls should be heavier, I think thats a great idea, also they should take three times as long to respawn. Also to further balance out some of my previously suggested ideas, perhaps only Purunga should be able to grant ideas 2 & 4.
Im not sure if you are invulnerable or not when summoning shenron, if you are then when summoning Purunga you should not be, because he grants 3 wishes. That means it's harder to gather the 7 Guru balls and once summoned you are very open to attack meaning less chance of using all three wishes.

One last thing that would be really cool is if all the old levels from 1.1 were added back into 1.2, because my mates and I loved Kame's lookout and we really miss it and its hyperbolic time chamber.

Sorry about the plathora of stuff there, but just thought I would suggest it whilst it was fresh in my mind. Thanks guys.

ps guys after reading the thread where everyone was 'fighting' about the 'light torpedo' it is actualy call makosen like a few stated, when piccolo was about to charge/fire this at imperfect cell (just before being chucked in the ocean) he did mutter 'makosen' so there you have it.

Also cell could use the spirit bomb, he was created from the characters, and goku (being one of them) could use spirit bomb, thus cell who claimed to be able to use it COULD!

Best answers
First WELCOME!!! to the formus :]

Also cell could use the spirit bomb, he was created from the characters, and goku (being one of them) could use spirit bomb, thus cell who claimed to be able to use it COULD!
:S Do you know that only prue of hearth can use it??? Is cell pure of hearth? No! Thus can he use it? No! :rolleyes:

Second is well this has been sugested and its not all that good
For instance you wish 300 times for speed and you get soo fast you cant control your charecter...

Well i dont see any fun out of this for me any way.... so :no:

Next time use search first and Try to watch all of the episodes and use some logic... ;)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
:S Do you know that only prue of hearth can use it??? Is cell pure of hearth? No! Thus can he use it? No! :rolleyes:
Cell definetly tells Piccolo that he has the techniques of every Z fighter and can perform every one of them including Goku's spirit bomb. Cell is an android, not affected by the pure-hearted rule since he was never born, but made.

Welcome Dark Katassu since you're new I'll let you know that generally before posting you should search the forums to see if ideas have been suggested before and what the final decision on that idea was. Also if you already haven't, read the stickies at the top of the suggestion forum.

All the wish ideas have been said in a previous thread. All are good and I hope they vastly improve the ctdb mode.

As for the old 1.1 maps, all you need to do is install 1.1 and copy the maps into your current ESF map folder and you can play them.

And I KNEW it was Makosen that they were suggesting!

Best answers
Anyway, I don't even care about the wishes. It doesn't matter if there is a capture the dragonballs mode or not. Since it has been experimental for so long. Somemore, it would be unfair to fight after the person get the wish. The person with the wish will be overpowered. Once that happens, all the other players leave. Unless you play LAN yourself.

Best answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur
Do you know that only prue of hearth can use it??? Is cell pure of hearth? No! Thus can he use it? No!
Cell definetly tells Piccolo that he has the techniques of every Z fighter and can perform every one of them including Goku's spirit bomb. Cell is an android, not affected by the pure-hearted rule since he was never born, but made
WTF???!!! Dont you know whats pure of hearth???
That mean he has no evil in his hearth and in TO USE SB YOU MUST BE A GOODY GOOD DOER!!!!
Jusses .....
Well i play it all the time and i never played with the db...
So its absolutley usless to me....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure that if Cell could have used the Spirit Bomb he would've, if only to show it to the Z Fighters. He can use it in Budokai but that's just FUNimation being retarded.

Cell's biomechanical, so if he had a heart it would be filled with evil, and if he didn't have a heart then there's no way he could've been purehearted. When Goku forms a SB he has to beg and plead for the energy, so he can save the Earth. Why would the plants and trees give up their energy to help Cell? He was trying to destroy it.

Most of the stuff in the initial post was suggested before, relavant links...

<a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48674">Wishes</a>
<a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48706">Dragonballs</a>

Yes, I agree about the 1.1 maps, they may have been smaller but they were good, and definatley memorable. Lookout > Giant Forest or ToM any day.

It was 'Light Grenade', and Makosen is a beam, Light Grenade is a blast/ball, they have a very similar charging style but are different moves.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the game is fast enough as it is. It's at the point where it's controllable. 1.1 was too fast, and it was almost random flying patterns until you hit somebody.

Your second wish option will never happen. Say you're 1,000,000 and the highest person in the server is 15,000,000. All it takes is one wish and you're pl is now > 15,000,000. PL is always something that has to be worked for. And a boost of that nature, even if it is only temporarily, will more than likely never happen.

Increase in base pl is unlikely. The game is pretty balanced as it is with where player's health are.

Your fourth suggestion is just optimistic thinking. I don't agree with it in the least. The last thing we need is Gohans throwing final flashes all over the place.

Best answers
You know now that you say that, it would be silly seeing Gohan shooting a final flash hehehe.
And draco heart my post did say I play over LAN's all the time for vast amounts of time, my mates and I love CTDB its like CTF but harder and with a twist.
Thanks Rocky87 for that -copies 1.1 maps and puts them into 1.2 map folder- awsome!

Best answers
um.. it's true that you need to be pure of heart inorder to make a sb.. but can't that be open for iterpretation.. i'm gonna play devil's advocate here... can't one be purely evil and then make a spirit bomb?
and isn't being pure of heart also one of the requirements of becoming ssj? well what baout the saiyajin? maybe being pure of heart is all in your head, because the saiyajin that became ssj before Goku.. well i'm betting that he killed like all the other saiyajin.

all of the gibberish.. i'm just saying that i think cell is capable of making the spirit bomb.. or else i fon't know how Toriyama slipped that when making the anime from the manga..

Best answers
the difference is becomeing SSJ is only about you, the spirit bomb draws energy from the earth and its people, its in their hands whether or not you get the energy

Best answers
yeah i know he asks for it, they always end up giving it to him... the only time it's with people is when Goku asks for the energy to kill Buu.. we wanted it so that it was the people of Earth to finally do some damage.. i don't know if it's a fact, mixing up the real thing with how fan sites interpret the attack..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how about the other way. If you're evil hearted and you ask for energy to destroy the earth or other planets. Say there are other evil people around you, they are more than capable of giving up their energy to add to an evil spirit bomb. I remember the episode very clearly. Its the one where Imperfect Cell is fighting Piccolo at the destroyed city of Ginger Town. Cell after demonstrating the KHH tells Piccolo, Krillin and Tien, that he can also do a spirit bomb.

Best answers
Jumin said:
um.. it's true that you need to be pure of heart inorder to make a sb.. but can't that be open for iterpretation.. i'm gonna play devil's advocate here... can't one be purely evil and then make a spirit bomb?
and isn't being pure of heart also one of the requirements of becoming ssj? well what baout the saiyajin? maybe being pure of heart is all in your head, because the saiyajin that became ssj before Goku.. well i'm betting that he killed like all the other saiyajin.

all of the gibberish.. i'm just saying that i think cell is capable of making the spirit bomb.. or else i fon't know how Toriyama slipped that when making the anime from the manga..
Don't forget broly, he went ssj aswell and he is certainly not pure hearted :p. Although cell making a spirit bomb is just retarted, it makes no logical sense, budokai 2 has it but that game has a bunch of inconsistensies with the anime anyway. Tiencha, need i say more?

Best answers
well think of it, if goku had a hard time getting enrgy to destroy buu(the only reason most people gave their energy is because of mr satan) what chance would a KNOWN evil monster have?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhh yeaaaaaah, this thread took a hard right turn into Spirit Bomb's and Pure hearted saiyans.... WHY?! Keep it on topic, or let the thread die. If you guys wanna continue the discussio, take it to Anime/Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom