"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well if you guys want to reanimate for cell or something like that be my guest, just ask one of us after the release, but im stickin with vegeta on this replacement. To you vegeta users, you dont have to use him you know, even though he is a sexy model and all, im just sayin no-one is forcing you to replace your models.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As an avid Broli fan, i have no choice but to use him (even if its only a week or so).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two new shots!

Things to Consider
His arms are still WIP, but bash them all you want, I'm not using wip as an excuse for anything.
The neck is a problem area yeah, you guys are right, i'll see what I can do to work it out. He's got a big neck, never really dealt with one before, just need to dive into a bit more deeply.
His robe is supposed to look like that, it was a concious choice on my part to have it more of a silky material than a wool material. So it has a bit more of a natural shine.
His gi isn't shaded where the robe overlaps it because there is alot of animation with the robe that causes it to fly up and down so the shading wouldn't look right.

Topic
Anyways, about the replacement, he is replacing Vegeta. We decided this when we began working on him and that's our choice. If you want to rename him to Cell and see how he works out that is your choice, we are going to stick with Vegeta so please no more discussion about who he is going to replace. It is going to be Vegeta.

This is a nice pic GG and I put together to show you his face upclose with nice little details, aswell as how every part of his face is animatable, such as eyes, brows, mouth, cheeks, everything. Looks really great ingame during melee battles and struggles.

And to leave you with a fun little shot.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take back all I said... that model is perfect.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heh, well, i tried to get the musculature accurate as i could, seems to have worked i think. hes one tough customer to proportion properly ><

Best answers
Hwoarang said:

Great model, great skin, just a couple critz...

1. His forehead seems a little small.
2. His chin seems a little too round.
3. His face is also a little thin
4. His neck area could be improved

All in all, my critz are in no way a measure of your skills, the model is awesome.
I agree that is what should be changed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No human (or saiyan for this matter) has arms and hands down to his knees. You have to shorten the arms, and of course you know that neck. But what about the arms... i know you know they are wip but i mean.. something just doesn't seem right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said, feckin amazing stuff when you see it full, take note people that those arms are about as animatable as it gets. and grats to GG on those anims, gotta love those powerups, remind me of a big mr humples \o/

Best answers
that model looks so great man that it should be an officail esf model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really really nice.. oh heres my two cents

EDIT: i noticed also that his arms and hands are a little too large and long, meaning it looks like if he puts his arms on his side he can practically touch his boots without bending down or anything

EDIT 2: actually i think the upper arms are fine, just the forearm is kind of big plus his hands, or it could be that his legs are short but i hope u see what i mean

Best answers
imkingkong is totally right. The neck should be bigger and I mean... look at those hands.
His feet need some scaling down too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arms and Hands are fine. People get these confused because Brolli's arms are almost never totally outstretched, always bent so they seem shorter. They really are that long.

Brolli has massive hands aswell, he can hold Goku's entire face in his palm, you really think they need to be made smaller with that in mind?

This model was made with refs from the movies aswell as a figurine, so the proportions are spot on.

Best answers
That model is amazing, good job who ever made it. but ur missing one thing, where are his earrings :p

Best answers
Hah sweet teh collest Character!! Nice looking model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was lookin at darkstallions post and noticed how the legs and feet were not in proportion to the ref picture, maybe making those bigger would then put the rest of his body into better proportion

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you know, that is a horrible picture to use as a reference

edit: The figurine i use with the refs i got was the 12 inch Jakks collectible movie figure.( which i might add is spot on with proportions. the only thing that they cant do is make a decent head for there figures =/)

Also we did have his earings, but kama didnt put with it for some reason ><, the jerkface -_-

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice work. One thing is, though, that from that front shot, his hands seem HUGE.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, those arms are too long. Either his legs to be made longer, or his arms need to be made shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom