there be some more spriteage for yee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man that looks beautiful. Good job.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG =O!!!!11!1!oneoneeleven

That is simply beautiful man.Great, great job :).
By the way, will you be making sprite attack icons for them?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This reminds me, there should be custom vgui protrets.

Best answers
aa..yes It a very good kick ass model...but I would be nice that the pack would include some of brolly's attacks i mean some sprites and of course his 1st form

Best answers
dude, that sprite sucks....SIKE. yea thats a great sprite! i bet it will look amazing with brolli shooting it! :-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think..the sprite is "oright" ... its nice to see someone good at spriting! it good ;)

The map is Kewl, kick ass map! Whoho i like the job of ya guys!

Best answers
would the model and anims still work if i just put all the stuff for cell instead of vegeta, coz i dont want to replace vegeta, but i do want the model *sighs*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i had never released my original brolly for cell this whole mess coulve been avoided lol

Best answers
Mmmmmmmmm might I suggest we get back to the subject of Brolly you silly fools

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We are on the subject of Broli, all that is being posted here is to do with the Broli pack they are going to release.

The sprites are looking good, can't wait to see them with the Broli model :D Good Job.

How much is left to do with the sprites?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
i think..the sprite is "oright" ... its nice to see someone good at spriting! it good ;)

The map is Kewl, kick ass map! Whoho i like the job of ya guys!
Yeah i feel the same way... its just kinda average im not liking the beam so much the finalflashbstart.spr is fine but the trail... not so cool, i stll prefer that bba much more.

As for vugi's and attack icons i could do them but personally i dont have the model but i can still do the attack icons, but ill only make them for ppl that use 1024x768 or higher coz cant be assed makng 2 versions of them.

(NB: the person making the vugis remember to put a 1 px border of that yellow around it coz somone forgot in 1.2 with piccolo)

@ capj: well i have an exam starting in 2 hours :\ and i have them until thurs day so i can begin really pumping them out and tweaking them to perfection after then, be patient my childs.

Best answers
Do you get payed to obligate people to follow the rules when the moderaters don't? Now , I'm curiouse to know the release date...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless the subject of the thread is"enforcing broken rules" its hard for a moderator to post completely ontopic when someone breaks one isnt it,

now off that subject,.... now,
post ontopic or dont post

this is about the brolly model, not about your differences with the forum staff or how its run. next time its a warning not a lecture

Best answers
I would like that the Team would do Brolly's 1st form....I mean when he is normal....with the purple hair

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well said Nuttzy...

anyways, so far there really isnt a release date on it. Cold has managed to pretty much finish his map. Optional and Cold are working on Getting Opty's map done. So as far as maps go they are done for the most part. All i need to do for Cold now is redo the animation for the slave model thats in the mines <_<.

The Brolli model is 100% animated, the surprise is 50% animated. since im doin custom animations and all, its taking a bit longer. I hope to get done animating the player models this week and kama is working on getting skins updated once again. Which will probably happen this week as well.

Sounds are done for most part, except for our death sound, kama hasnt founda good one yet, but were working on that. We are also playing around with sounds playing in the animation. so when he hits you, you'll hear him go hiya or something like that. He has custom footsteps when he runs/walks too, which is a fun lil treat for you. We are currently looking into how to get him to scream/yell during power up. which if we can get it to work would be awesome.

As for sprites, King Vegeta is doin exams. So whenever thats done he'll work on more. I dont remember what exactly hes planning on doing for some others, but im sure they'll be good.

So ya, were almost there. Long process model making is, specially when you have esf work and school projects that are 90% of your grade for a class on your shoulders <_<...(those be my problems anyways), but ya. Patience my fans, patience. I will try to get a pic of the slave however up later today if possible, so that should satisfy.

anyways, im getting yelled at in class for being here, better get back to work <_<....

-GG-

Best answers
First form would be really cool, yeah, but i don't think they are gonna make one. (soon)

What i would actually like to see though, is a handy dandy install and uninstall file..
If this model is gonna replace sprites and such, i don't want to have to re-install ESF, or manually re-replace all the sprites again when i feel like playing with Vegeta..

Think this is possible?

-EDIT-

Brolly screaming while charging would indd be cool, but could you put some sort of min. time limit or something on that?
I mean, i often teleport around alot, and charge like 1-2 seconds while doing it.. it would be VERY annoying to hear him.. "RAHH..RAAAAH.. RAH..RH"
Understand what i mean?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, you don't have to get the model :p
Although you do have a point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom