Mods

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WE DONT CARE IF U WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
if the beta dousent come out in a mont im leaving i waited enough

*This post is nothing but spam, The beta will be released in good time, but the team does NOT need ppl like you giving out ultimatums......desist :S *
Cheeseman

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Have faith, people...

Fans for Warcraft have waited since 1996 for a sequal to warcraft 2...
they finally got it THIS year..

Learn some patience, my prepubescent friends...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no dont have faith leave see if i miss all u stupid noobers!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH ESF WILL BE MINE ALL MINE!!!!

Best answers
n00bers @r3 b00mers \/\/170u7 80083r5 hehe but anyways OI WANT AN UPGRADE NOW *pokes pentium 2 procecce* *then at his 75 cpu* *then at his 60 mega hertz of ram*, I am gonna buy a P 4 with 220 megahertz of ram and i forgot the cpu though but it is over 700:D

I seriously doubt anyone will ever hand esf over to you 0_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah whats up with all these people *****in bout the beta being released i mean do they think that what their doing is gunna make them release it sooner, i want it as much as anyone but ya dont see me *****in bout it

Best answers
*pokes pentium 2 procecce* *then at his 75 cpu* *then at his 60 mega hertz of ram*
o_o weird rig u got there. Poked your processor twice and you have some magical megahertz ram as apposed to our megabytes of ram. Niice. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and i've been following the mod since the release of the first alpha and i can assure you the longer they take the better mod we will get. I can wait :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would someone need 60 megahertz of ram???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom