mods

Best answers
what are some other good mods other then esf? like some mods for quake 3 or other halflife mods that r cool

Best answers
i think dod is pretty good. but i think esf is best mod out.

Best answers
lol drew u already told me dod is good lol , if you havning noticed im Zod

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have Quake 3 and you like counter strike, try Navy Seals Quake 3 (www.ns-co.com ) Their server crashed recently but it should be up relatively soon.

Best answers
kewl mod raider tel lme when its odne il ldl it like free laser quest. nice sig zod i like more then your other one.

Best answers
Its not a mod but its a cool game, try battle field if you want something cool.

Is there bots for "THE SPECILISTS"?

Best answers
This thread is about mods, if you want to talk about BF 1942 start a new thread. Anyway you probably already heard of it but I reccomend Natural Selection which is a mix between First Person Shooter and Real Time Strategy with aliens and structures http://www.natural-selection.org/

Best answers
If you dident read it mewto i said "IT IS NOT A MOD" so stop bagging it. Anaway NS is stupid, the bots are retards and the movement and skins make them look like little girly men. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIER SOCKS AND THE WAY THEY RUN.

Best answers
Right it's not a hl mod and therefore it dosn't belong here, and there are many bots avalible maybe the bots you have are bad but there are others avalible. Besides anything else is persional opinion, You don't have to like NS I'm just saying I do.

Best answers
Mewto i already said IT WAS NOT A F*%&ING HL MOD BUT IT WAS GOOD ANAWAY IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT....and setha does not know where he is half the time so you couldent find him let alone set him on me =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what if u said its not a mod

if the topic is about mods and ur talking about a game and someone say hey this is about mods not games u have absolutly no right to start yelling at them

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
REMEMBER! Opinions are neither right nor wrong, they just ARE

so its a game, not a mod huh? I think we'll all still live :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its not a game or a mod then it must be a.......... gamod!!!!!!!

*LMFAO!*
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom