Mods.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S I have noticed that mods just look at threads why can't they reply too? :confused:

Best answers
...Dude, they reply more than enough. It's not like all they do is staring at the forums all day (at least I hope they don't).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the most part, I do my best to look at a thread and then try to help as much I can.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't have all the answers. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You lied to me ET!! You said you knew everything!! ;_; ;_;

lol..

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hope somtimes they reply but not often.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the contrary, mods and admins reply a LOT, it's why Cuc and Hibiki have thousands and thousands of posts, and why mine jumped up by 700-800 posts in a short while. Besides that, we still comment normally on thread topics, as all members do :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo they only reply when they have something to say.

its like saying why dont U reply to every single post you look at?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea Pain has a point
looknig at my post count..pfft.. I never reply to posts
:)p)

Best answers
I have seen the mods reply many times! And even if they don't (which is not true), just remember this:

The wise man knows much but says little :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
For the most part, I do my best to look at a thread and then try to help as much I can.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:
I have seen the mods reply many times! And even if they don't (which is not true), just remember this:

The wise man knows much but says little :smile:

And im that wise man hahaha. anyway ya i dont thnk they got that many posts if they hadnt replied at all. Ya know??

Retired
Best answers
I check out a lot of threads, but I only really reply in those that I feel I should reply really ;). cuz it would make me a hypocrit if I tell people to stop spamming, and at the same time I post BS in threads I dont care about :).

so I check out threads, and only reply if I have something interesting to say, or when justice needs to be served :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool justise thing judge!
Majin_You if you havent noticed hibiki only has 500 + posts she had a admin or something make it more.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not really, the forum upgrade makes it towhere you can only search back 500 posts.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My post count certainly has jumped up a bit since my gaining of modness. I like to join in some discussions, try to avoid controversial ones, and will answer help ones every once in a while(I like it when regular users help other users out)

Sort of ironic how the thread that says mods never post will probably have every active mod post in it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet Hibiki has one of those devices that keep his eyes open while he has a personal assistant put eyedrops in his eyes... like in A Clockwork Orange... except it isn't punishment... Well, I suppose it can be at times, but still, it's how he does it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Cool justise thing judge!
Majin_You if you havent noticed hibiki only has 500 + posts she had a admin or something make it more.
I keep seeing this, and I can assure you, Hibiki's post count is actually that high. In fact, if off topic and all the pruned posts counted I suspect it would be in the 15,000 post range. I my self have about 9,000 posts with the off topic rule shut off. I do post alot in hidden areas of the forum that are for staff only.

Moving along, I only post when I have something I feel adds to the converstation at hand. Never wade into a fire with gasoline tanks strapped to your chest. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:

No I agree with the small few who think your nothing but an i.qless hampster ;/

But anyways, why should mods reply to more topics? Meh

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took me a while to figure out what i.qless was suppose to me.

IQ-less hamster. No p in hamster. And even if you have a severe mental retardation you still have an IQ. Just really low. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom