mods - dragon ball

Best answers
does any1 know any other dbz mod (other than esf, bfp,dmz) that is downloadable and playabe?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know one but
1) you nead jedi knight
2) i can only sent it by email or msn.

or just wait until zeq2, ghp, dbu, hood, and sos is released.
or just type dbz mod in google

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Did dragonmod Z die?
lol, hard to tell. The last update they had was July 5th, 2004. So, i dunno. They say they've been releasing some new stuff, but i havent seen anything on the site. I can say one mod that could and will posibly die.....SOS...that mod died as soon as there coder left
*On The Release Date*
taking with him, the code that was the, supposidly:rolleyes:, finished SOS. Thats my guess anywayo_O.

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Did dragonmod Z die?
hahahahahaha. Basically after 1.7 they went though about 4 different coders, and went "all out" suposedly to bring out the next version 1.8 which would fix all the many many bugs that 1.7 had. 1.8 was meant to come out in august. Of 2002. They still haven't finished it, the team has dissisapated, they are talking about 1.7.5 instead of 1.8 now, but oh no it's not dead. At least don't go on their forums and say they are dead cause they will yell at you. They sure sond dead to me, but thats just my opinion which can't be right cause i'm a "n00b"

Lid

L
Not so much noob as you were banned after trolling the forums something severe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think when the entire team save one person quits working on the mod or vanishes combined with the release that was suppost to be out years ago but isnt = dead mod

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Did dragonmod Z die?
that all depends on who you ask,

if you ask the team, theyll say its not dead, but if you ask people outside the team that follow the mod, theyll say its been dead for ages, in terms of the lack of new screenshots and news and stuff, its very easy to assume that they are dead,

IMO they are dead as well, aside from thier forums, theres not much activity over at camp dmz, but theres a small chance they just arent posting progress on the site, though i really see no reason why theyd do that,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm what i have read so far on their board is,
that they are trying to make on last Release and then let the Mod slowly fade away, and remember the "good" times where they had.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just look around on modDB if you want to find others. Most mods have a modDB profile, it's good, free advertisement.
Though you'll probably find lots of spur-of-the-moment mod concepts that have no more work put into them than posting the modDB profile itself, you'll find some pretty good ones too.

Best answers
yeah i know bout all those mods. ghp, serious ki, dba, zeq2, sos.... but i cant dl them since theyr not finished yet. and besides why play dmz if you can play esf? :D 2 bad that sos doasent make any progress :( or dba 2 :) but lets wait and we'll see ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

Last i heard, SoS had two new coders and had just spalshed out loads of money on a new graphical engine (or something like that)
I thought they were coming along lol

Best answers
its sad that all that work went to waste...
LOL YOU GUYS FORGOT TO MENTION UTF MOD!!! hehehe
bastereds }P-) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UTF wont finish, I wouldnt give DBA even a chance of finishing either. Noob teams :-/..

I think your best bet is to wait for Zeq 2, they will release soon, there very active. GHP is pretty much dead.. So is DMZ imo.

GHP's last progress update was sept 06, 2003. It was Smos new vegeta, but as you all know, Smo now donated this to ESF.

Best answers
Hm... As for DMZ, you never know, they seem dead for years, and then all of a sudden they pull another release out of their ass. SoS just switched engines (again), so I wouldn't expect them to release any time the next 12 months. An easy way to judge mods is by looking at ingame screenshots. If they don't have any, and exist for months, they probably don't go anywhere. The only mod that I'd expect to go anywhere at this moment is Zeq II.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
UTF wont finish, I wouldnt give DBA even a chance of finishing either. Noob teams :-/..
;( ;/ :S

just to let you know, I really belive in Unleash The Force, maybe they have a lil hard time but every1 whos in their team makes some progress
they will finish it alright! they are just waiting for hl2 and trying to pass time by moding for hl1 lol :laff:

I know them personally!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I dont care.. You know them, so? Ive spoken to them on the forum. IMO, I dont think they will last.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBU, also looks very promising.

Best answers
hey would anyone know if theres a dbz mod for UT2k4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom