Mod of the Week!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[quote[More often than not you will fall victim to the Melee attack, the one thing I dislike about this mod. For the first half hour of playing I was consistently getting schooled by someone who called himself "Goku" and did nothing but dash around the level. The dashing isn't what bothered me, I could normally take him out at a distance, but what did bother me was that when he *did* hit you, your character takes about 5 or 6 seconds to get back up, of which that time your opponent is charging up a massive attack to take out the rest of your stumbling carcass.[/quote]

You might be wondering how this "Ki" I keep talking about works, well basically Ki is your ammunition. The more potent attacks use up more of it than lighter attacks (like melee). It regains over time but if you do happen to use most of it up, you can normally consider yourself a goner.
or you can read the manual and write a correct review

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been mod of the week since it came out... I think someone is alittle slow :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
It has been mod of the week since it came out... I think someone is alittle slow :p
Thanks Hsu, love ya too!

I used to check Planet Half-Life everyday, but I've been busy! Better late than never. :p

Best answers
ESF r0x so it has to be mod of the week for life. :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the new beta kicks ass

its better than bid for power so far

all you need is a second transformation (but im sure u knew that already:))

Best answers
Maybe there will be a review of ESF in the PC ZONE ( dutch magazine ). I have mailed them about the mod, and they said it was one of the best mods ever.

They did a review about DMZ a time ago, and now they see that DMZ is crap.

Best answers
Well I tried DMZ, and then immediately uninstalled it. Not to my liking I'm afraid, the melee was a bit kindergarten and the models looked to be a little strange to me(my opinion, they look like freaking cream puffs).

Personally I perfer ESF, but you never know, DMZ easily has the same number of servers so by general comparison it's at LEAST as popular.

Don't forget, there are other Dragonball Z mods out there to try.

I'm going fishing in hopes to find another one I enjoy so much as ESF. :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most mods get up there. It could be the worst mod but it gets up there, the people at PH are nice =D they just need to rid the world of evils like Fileplanet... Damn you gamespy!

But ya they've been there awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom