mmorpg

Best answers
i kinda have an erge to play a game of mmorpg but i dont want it to be p2p, anyone know any non p2p mmorpgs?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guild wars is the only one I can think of.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... R.O.S.E Online..
I could help and get you started ~.~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell you another one, it isnt...exactly free....

Its called Project Entropia, you can play the game without any money, but its hard....the only way you can get money IN the game is to either donate money to Project Entropia (100 dollars = 1000 entropia dollars) and the other way in the beginning of the game is "sweating", you need to walk a LONG way (will take you like 30 minutes to get there) untill you meet some creatures that you can "sweat" with a special power, every time you "sweat" one of the flying creatures, you get like one or 2 bottles of sweat, after getting a **** load of those bottles (like....5000, so your busy with it for weeks unless you play 24/7) you go back to the town you started in (most people in the game wander there) and just start yelling around "SWEAT FOR SALE" probably a richer person will come to you (persons who donated money and such) and will offer to buy your bottles for 0.01 or if your lucky 0.02 PED's(project entropia dollars) per bottle...5000x0.01=50 PEDs...btw you can also beg...but you probably wont get much

after finaly getting your PEDs (if you didnt donate) you can do several things
1a) buy yourself a weapon, the cheapest is 4 PEDs if im right, but it lacks power...
you will also need ammo and upgrades like a laser sight and sniper zoomish thing..., now you can start hunting on animals, they have stuff that you can sell or a little bit of money (0.60 PEDs, which is 60 PECs (project entropia cents)) and it will take alot of ammo with weak guns to take a animal down, so you will lose more than you gain, so you will need 50 PEDs to get a good weapon

1b) you can buy yourself a weapon and become a "runner" (you dont even need a weapon for this, but you never know..) a runner will run around getting chased by an animal for a hunter, this way the hunter can kill the animal without getting killed yourself...the hunter will probably give you some money..

2) you can buy mining stuff and start mining for minerals, you can easily gain alot of money (i have seen people mine stuff for like 2000 PED's...ow...and forgot to say, money you earn IN the game can be cashed in for real money, so if you started by donating 100 dollars (1000 PEDs) you buy yourself a weapon, start hunting and kill a animal which has loot of 3000 PEDs....change it for really money....then you just earned yourself 200 bucks by playing a game...;)

3) there are several other things to do, but this is the main stuff, other things you can do is go getting OIL...sounds easy...well its not, in the area where you can get oil (never tried it, but they say it takes some time to finaly get one barrel of oil..) is a pvp area (player versus player) so once you got your barrel, you need to get out alive if you ever wanna sell it (if im right...you can earn like 100 Peds for it...which is enough for hunting)

Its a fun game if you have money, but it is hard at the beginning to get money if you dont donate....you do get better at sweating, so it keeps going faster and faster, but it will take you a long time before you get 5000 bottles, and the flying creatures you sweat dont attack you...the other creatures do...

https://www.project-entropia.com/Index.ajp

The fun thing is...if im right it has been in the news...someone bought a Island in this game for over 20.000 dollars....he can now ask Tax for hunters if they come on the island, and the island has special creatures, so the person who bought it....gets alot of money....there are also treasures on the Island...anf if the buyer doesnt want peoples money anymore...he has a whole island for himself....lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah, Project Entropia, I forgot about that game. I've played it for a good while too. If you plan on playing it, I have a bit of advice: try to find yourself a 'mentor'. A mentor is just another player who helps new players get the hang of the game, and they might give you an easy start by lending you a weapon (for example). If I remember correctly, my mentor gave me a weapon, some cash and some ammo. That means you can start hunting right away. Otherwise, there's always the 'sweat farm' :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah....but damn....sweat farm was booooring....not to mention those large guardian creatures or whatever they were called....while i was sweating a small creature came towards me, i started running and finaly i lost it....but then got killed by one of the guardians >.<

it was hard to find a player that would help me the last time i played tho (a few months ago). But there are some people who form a small group and take you to places such as the sweat farm without dieing (they have weapons and protect you)

Best answers
hmm umm well, my graphic card ait too good only 32 mb i cant do anything bout it so anything usefull for me? well i used to play cronous, i tried downloading it, its 232mb (but turned out 70 mb after i finished downloading) and cant install it, its my favorite mmorpg but well.. i miss it

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tekhsheen said:
i kinda have an erge to play a game of mmorpg but i dont want it to be p2p, anyone know any non p2p mmorpgs?
R.O.S.E Online

Best answers
i tried rose online before its kinda lagy for me... but to make u happy i'll play it again, but the thing is that the site right now is japanese so i have nothing to do

Best answers
oh thank got a fun mmorpg, KalOnline, THANKS Kaination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom