Mistaken Banning?

Best answers
I am starting this in case you were banned and fell it was a mistake(like myself).

I was playing on Blayde's Arena as Frieza on the map DesertCell arena. i was on the mountion powering up and a vegeta came above me. So i used frieza's quickest attack the laser beam and started to pund on himas he was looking for me but could not find then i ran out of energy and he started attacking someone else. Right as I begin to power up again i suddenly am kicked and upon trying to rejoin find that I am banned. Please if anyone knows who I must contact please tell me.

Thanks
Soul.Assassin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ba go whine to someone who cares

Best answers
hibikis right its the admins chocie to ban who ever he plz b/c its his server

but me and hibiki cant do it

1.its not our server

2.we are waiting for val to get the servers back up

*PS*dont be freeza ppl might confoss you w/another and ban you accidently but its all fair in love and dragon balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i am always right!!!

mwhahahah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i also agree with Hikibi, when i host games and i kick ppl and tey come back, i ban them for 24 hours, its your own prob if you were stupid enuff to re join the game once u where kicked mwaha

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you would care if that was happening to you. That guy had fun playing in the server and he got kicked for no reasons , that would sure **** me off too..

And that would **** me off to see hibiki spam just to say "tell someone who cares" no wounder he got an high post coutn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well most of the time people get kicked from servers for a reason, and most of the time they "forget" to say that reason when posting saying"i was kicked FOR NO REASON" sorry but i have heard it all before, so i dont belive him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well maybe cuz the host didnt like Freiza .. and he didnt warned him..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive had lots of exp in adming servers and its all ways the same... people ***** and whine when they do somthing bad then complain saying they did nothing........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wounder why this is posted in help, we cant help him he got banned thats all lol..

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ive had lots of exp in adming servers and its all ways the same... people ***** and whine when they do somthing bad then complain saying they did nothing........
Damn straight

anyway the admin doesnt have to warn anybody val said to ban all ppl using disc

as val says best"0 is alot easier to type than 30"LOL

they moved it here from main-this is whut the spam section was for

Best answers
ya i havent been warned before about u cant use somthing and just wammo permanent ban its totaly ... umm ... well its mean and stupid if the admin had told me i would have stoped!!

its all so F***** Dumb!!

Best answers
well its his server he can do whut ever he fukking wants just let this go down

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
you would care if that was happening to you. That guy had fun playing in the server and he got kicked for no reasons , that would sure **** me off too..

And that would **** me off to see hibiki spam just to say "tell someone who cares" no wounder he got an high post coutn
yea he is only telling s.hit i never heard any serious thing from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom