"Mira: The Sentiment Journey" Behind the scenes.

Best answers
This is for a movie im making, and were going to make it pretty deatiled. We hae just started it, and were making good progress. It is in Macromedia Flash, but were putting it to full test. I am giving you guys behind the scenes on certain things. For a teaser now, Here is an image of part of her face. showing how deatailed we wish to go. Some may not think its that great, and there are a few errors with the pciture, i know this, but its ok :).
This is going to be about a 10 minute movie that will take up the next year of my life lol.
Without further adieu

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean the whole flash is rendered like that? wow...

Best answers
Yes, it will be. This is going to be a very long process lol. First He will draw them, and then i will color/texturize them. So this is going to be Frame by Frame, and very long. We're shooting to make the movie around 10 minutes long and you can only imagaine how long something like this will take.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how big the file will be :p

Preloader.... *****99% Left, 1 hour and 2 centuries, 1 Terrabyte left*****

sure that flash can do that? or that people with a normal graphics card can play it? o_o

Best answers
well i like the pic it is nicely detailed but like every1 is saying u sure u can play a movie with such detail?

Best answers
Why are you going for Flash? Wouldn't it be easyer with some 3D modelling software? And are you sure Flash is fully capable of doing that? I mean, why spend a year on it when you could do it in less than a month? From what I see, considering it is made with Flash ( o_O ) it looks damn good. Actually, it's gorgeous! :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but i think you've set your aim too high, animating with that detail would not only take ages, but it could look aweful if you dont keep the animation consistant. Imo you're gonna do a couple of frames and give up, as you could probably do a frame a day at that rate (in my experience something like that would take about 4-6 hours in total i dont see u spending longer than that a day), considering you need 24 frames per second its gonna be aprox one second of animation a month =\. It looks nice and all but as i say, i think you've set your sights too high

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom