Microsoft Courier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they actually pull it off, and make something that will make Apple empty their iBowels.

@fortnox: Go brush your teeth with fluoride.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is such a blatant corporate conspiracy.

Yes, all three organisations just happened to put out similar products at the same time because the Tablet "market" hasn't existed for years. It's a total co-incedence that sudden competition between new age tablets appearing at the same time will re-pique people's interest in a platform that's been dead for years, also coincidentally one of the only remaining platforms that isn't already making a killing for all companies involved.
Actually, TabletPC's have never died out, many graphic artists use TabletPC's like the Toshiba T5010. But these are more mainstream, and with the urge of being able to internet where ever you are, it makes sense to bring tablet slates on the market. They make for very easy note taking/webbrowsing, rather than taking a 12 inch TabletPC with you.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second that Sicron. They've never been dead, they've just never been a common "public" sight.

@fortnox: I was comparing you to someone else, who likely is far superior to you in making pac-man sound effects.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is such a blatant corporate conspiracy.

Yes, all three organisations just happened to put out similar products at the same time because the Tablet "market" hasn't existed for years. It's a total co-incedence that sudden competition between new age tablets appearing at the same time will re-pique people's interest in a platform that's been dead for years, also coincidentally one of the only remaining platforms that isn't already making a killing for all companies involved.
Every decision a company has made is in conspiracy to take money. I see it as possible that after the first tablet "revamp" the other companies decided to jump on that train, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned between them as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not note-taking however. The Courier allows you to draw and take notes much more easily with a pen, than you could with the iPhone for example. Which is basically a great plus compared to the iPhone (which is too small to properly draw on) or a TabletPC (which at 12-14 inches, are much heavier and bigger).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
laptop too heavy? lift weights and save money! this way you earn both ways

Now we need cell phones that weigh 0.0000001 grams instead or 1 grams and get it sold for a higher price, what happened, 1 extra gram in your pocket too heavy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, if you study, and have a lot of books, it'd probably be good to have a really small device to take notes with. God knows I'm tired of carrying around my laptop. Then again, laptops are getting lighter and lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom