Mexico !!!

Best answers
So.... Anyone from mexico?

If so I would like to know more about it, I'm from Australia and have always wanted to live there so if you are I give you a challenge to give me 10 reasons to go there.

I am sure that my presence would be a great addition to the Mexican comunity. :cool:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The señoritas are reason enough to go...
2. The food is great, none of the Americanized Mexican food, it's just pure Mexican
3. More señoritas
4. The alcohol
5. The gringas from America who go to Mexico
6. The liquor
7. Sunsets from the beach
8. Sunrises from the beach(the last two depend on where you are at)
9. More gringas
10. The culture there is just freaking awesome

Just don't drink the water!

Best answers
i went to mexico , to the ryu hotels, and the sea is really beautiful so as the water temp ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me gusta senoritas y gringas. :smile:

Best answers
se diria, me gustan las señoritas y las gringas.
aprende a hablar castellano viteh ;)

Best answers
castellano ahhah damn ive been assimilated to american culture so much i can hardly speak spanish

I can give you one reason to go to mexico, to go escape america

Seriously though dont move to mexico its a ****y country honestly its just a weak third world country youll find nothing there but a hot wasteland under the costume of a tropical paradise(only in some regions of mexico) The people can be very nice but equally can be very very very evil... Also since they arent standardized like industrialised nations(they are third world remember)
so if you go to the hospital hope its for nothing serious and also if your light skinned and move to one of the states that are close to america your gona get ripped on many things for the first few years you live there unless you make some god friends or hit the floor running...
Im trashing this country cause i am a native american from that region from the most southern point of mexico almost central america my parents are mexican but i was born in america. That still makes me mexican cause i dont get the american title here ahahh my skin is brown, theres an unwritten law here in america that you have to be white to be american. Anywho

I can give you ten reasons to move to mexico
1. Beutiful women from the lower part of the country(not the states closer to the US although there are some)

2. Food thats not loaded with a bunch of fake **** that will kill you(Like in america)

3. Fun for no money or very little money at all

4. Once you speak spanish youll be easily accepted into society.(Unless you go to some jerk place;states near the US are jerk places anything below those states is A ok)

5. White sand beaches. (I grew up surfing here at the beaches of california I never new californias sand was supposed to be white, its just really dirty and thats why theres hardly any fish, in mexico youll find tons of animals in the water which is very scarry)

6. Can make it big real easy since they are a third world nation

7. theyll teach you to dance(not just in those hot black uniforms that they dance in during a hot ass day with a big ass hat.)

8. They're catholic, this can be good or bad from your point of view, i have no religion but i found that they can be really nice cause theyll follow theyre religious rules so often wont misstreat you but also they arent extreme enough in their rules to want to force them on you

9. Not a nation were the military has a grip on the nation(Like North Korea and USA)

10. Cheap liquor lots of women in partying mood, also youll have an advantage over the natives cause your not from around there and for some reason that makes you interesting for them. I look mexican cause i have brown skin and the rest of me looks native american but they have brown skin too so ehhhhh, its funny though mexicans can tell i wasnt born in mexico from looking at me they can tell im american and that give me that lil advantage with the females too(tee hee)

Well I guess i shouldnt ccall it a crappy country it really depends where you move to cause some parts are worth moving to some parts you should never go to (TJ and mexico city) and some parts only make good vacation areas.

I just thought about what i said and like i think this must apply to all countrys cause ive been all around the US and some states are really **** and we should nuke em but california is wonderfull but it also matters where you move to. Alabama is hell if you dont have white skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I love my homeland where I came from I go visit it every year.Im from Mexico but Im white people think im white >_> bleh BUT I STILL HAVE MY MEXICAN PRIDE!

Why you should go there because

The Food PWNZ

The things cost too much there but not that much.

The most present of people that live there are catholic but that shouldn't be a problem. (Im not catholic myself)

Other thing there other parts of Mexico that are really beautiful like Acapulco or Cancu I love those places I suggest those if you wanna live in Mexico or either Nuevo Leon,Veracruz,or Puebla! ^_^

You can move easily trough Mexico in my opinion and I just like it.

They also have some hotttttt ass hispanics chicks ^_^

Plus if you speak English and not Spanish they will call you Gringo but just tell them to **** OFF lol well I speak spanish most of the time im there and english (damn I got use to it >_<)

But well those are my reason.

*Packs stuff to go to Mexico again ^_^)

Best answers
no if they call you gringo dont say **** cause they dont mean it in a hurtfull way they just want to get you mad its sort of a test if you let it get to you it will keep coming if you dont even listen to it it will vanish and theyll call you by your name or theyll call you by your name when they get to know you better too and have some respect for ya...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2. The food is great, none of the Americanized Mexican food, it's just pure Mexican
True, but lucky for me I got a real Mexican restaurant right next to my house. The Real stuff.

I went to mexico like 3 yrs ago, was a blast.

1) Wheather was awesome
2) Lotta nice looking chicks there (specially in Senior Frogs - many flashers)
3) Mardi gras's (went to 3)
4) Got to drink Like no other time (Drinking legal there! lol)
5)Beaches are great.
Went to Puerto Vallarta, and 2 other areas of Mexicao forgot names (was on cruiseship)

But I definitly recommend a trip for ppl who havent been there.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, I forgot, if you find yourself in trouble with the cops, a bribe will seal their mouths...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom