Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dear god yes!
I wub metroid to death...tis...my love...
I WANT Zero Mission...!!!!
metroid is teh pwnage

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy easy magus, metroid was good, it was the first game of its kind, as much of a backstory as metroid has id love to see a 3rd person view SWG/RPG like game of metroid rather than a fps, ya know? i mean she supposedly is a bounty hunter, but you never see her hunt down anybody to kill them,

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, one quick glance at my sig would tell you that I love Metroid, myself. It just had a great theme and story to it, and, lately, had great character development with Fusion. Having played and own Metroid Prime, I can say that I agree with you nuttzy, that they should go ahead and try a 3rd person style as well. Don't get me wrong, Prime was VERY successful, IMO. It was an FPS that kept the Metroid feel to it.

All in all, yes, I do like Metroid ;)

Best answers
>_< my game is at 35% completion :eek:
metriod r teh sexy
/me humps

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love metroid. I remember playing it a while back when I was too young to know what I was doing. and then my cousins did the Justin Bailey code and I remember him getting to mother brain without the suit.

I've beat them all but the Gameboy one and Prime... I'm currently working on Prime(I only wish it could be played on the computer... I hate aiming with a stick)

If I find Metroid 2 for Gameboy, I will definately pick it up to play that one too...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metroid is cool. I bought Super Metroid when it first came out in that bumper box pack and got a free strategy guide n.n

I need to play Prime again.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play Metroid games all the time. I beat 1, 2, super, and fusion. I plan to get a gamecube just for prime and when that new metroid game comes out. Mission zero, I think. I plan to get that, and all hail metroid prime II. Thats being made =)

I also had a site dedicated to metroid games, althoguh it was breif and never got off the ground, but meh.

Magus, Majin, me, and Ryoko are Teh Metroid addicts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom