Metroid: Zero Mission

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And, once again, it's time for another rapture for Metroid fans with the release of the remake of the original. It just came out in Canada today, so I picked it up without delay, and I have to say that I'm quite pleased. Although it doesn't really seem like the original anymore, it's still quite the installment in the Metroid saga, and I think it uses the GBA admirably. It's amazingly fun and addictive, offers af challenge (which I am waiting to see more of in the promised "Hard Mode"), plus the graphics are quite good. The soundtrack is also commendable.

However, I do find that they are taking some liberties with developing the story (though I don't want to go in depth for fear of posting spoilers), but they seem to still be used quite well, without making it seem to much like a mini-Prime (;)).

Overall, I found it amazing, and I don't think I'm all that far :)

Any other opinions from other owners?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It pwns \o/
I wub it ^_^
I loved how it plugged some story line holes. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I absolutely love it! I can't get enough. I already beat it once through, and I must say the end of the game is incredibaly fun. Plus incase you want to know, if you feel that it was a bit too easy, just wait till you play hard mode. The difficulty level skyrockets. And when you play the unlocked original metroid, you can tell how much easier the games have gotten, its insane how hard it is.

Now I order you buy it instantly! Go!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
metroid 1 isnt THAT hard..

i mean its not really much of a comparison to metroid 2 which is omfg hard

Best answers
I have enjoyed playing this game so much and over all the Metriod series owns.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found the game too short. I had everything unlocked in my 5 straight hours of gameplay when I picked up the rom. Couple of complaints I wish they would have made an equipping system instead of having your characters have all this stuff that would have made it more of a challenge. I wish the story and gameplay was longer but I do have to admit having the original metroid game from the NES built in was a good idea to bring back old fond memories of me back when I was young on the NES blowing in the cartridge to get it to play and finally did haha.

I would rate this game a good 7/10 its metroid and its that damn fun hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom