Metroid Prime for Nintendo Gamecube. What do you think ?

Best answers
I live here, in the end of the world, to say it with another words, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Recently, I buyed a Nintendo Gamecube (I have paid U$S 500 for it) with the Metroid Prime game (U$S 120). And I have to say, that is the most exciting and beatiful game I have ever played, those who own a Nintendo Gamecube and this game, you know what I mean. This thread, is only for those to submit an opinion about this game, I mean, Do you like it or not ?. It's just for discussion about this marvelous game. Thank You for your posts.

:paper:

Best answers
Holy crap lol, I paid 150$ (US) for a Gamecube and Metroid Prime, you done got ripped off lol.

Anyway Metroid Prime IS a great game, very action packed, and the controls are easy to get used to, overall I gave it a 9/10. Excellant graphics as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always been a fan of the metroid games, allthough i haven't played this one it sure did look pretty good. Just hoping the 3d aspect didn't ruin it like it did Mario Kart.

Best answers
Tassadar, renember where I live, here the price of electronic things, got overwhelmed (expensive, very expensive) so I don't have teh oportunity to buy it at that price.

Best answers
Oh hell, whats bad to say about it? Nothing comes first to mind. The game's great. Good graphics, storyline, battle system, gadgets, controls, etc (i could go on). It's still my favorite GC game. Though i rarely play it anymore for fun. I mostly try to beat my old time each time i beat it. The only thing i didn't like about it was how the bosses weren't that hard. I only had trouble with the rock guy and the rest was cake. Still, I wish there were more Metroids like that, or even better if it was made for PC. Oh well, i can only dream of what the next Metroid is gonna be or if there will ever be one *sigh*

Best answers
Indeed raulo I meant no insult to your country, but going to an American site or something similair might have been cheaper, unless your talking about the exchange rate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
Oh well, i can only dream of what the next Metroid is gonna be or if there will ever be one *sigh*
You do know that they are already making Metroid Prime 2 don't you?

Anyways, Metroid Prime is a great game, I can't really say anything bad about it, except that I to found the bosses a little easy. But it's still a great game, and well worth the money.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love metroid prime. Never beat it yet because I have a nasty habit of playing 10 different games at once, but it is still a very awesome game. One of my top 10. Now only if we could get it ported to the computer some how. I do so much better on FPS games when on a computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no i think metroid prime is absolutly perfect for the gc it wouldnt feel right on the pc

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's fine on the GC and all, I just am not as good at the joystick aiming. I'd do better with a mouse.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im waiting for them to get voice acting and cutscenes, i dont wanna sound like a mgs2 fanboy, but that game, the cutscenes made the already great game better, imagin what it could do for metroid

imagine samus and her rival in the next one having a heated battle cutscene while yellin at each other while doing it,

id probabaly buy it regardless, but seriously i wanna hear her speak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some games are never ment to be away from their original system. Personally, I think that Half-Life was never ment to leave the PC, but......the marketing guys thought otherwise.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Indeed raulo I meant no insult to your country, but going to an American site or something similair might have been cheaper, unless your talking about the exchange rate.
Sorry to misundertand you, you have understood wrong, I didn't mean in any moment you offend my country, so please excuse me if you think that you have offended my country, its my fault. Anyways, my english su*** so, if you have gone wrong, please excuse me.

Back to Metroid Prime, I need some help: How I beat the giant Pirate on Phazon Mines Level 3 ? I shoot to their parts, when get broken, I don't know what to do. Please, if anyone knows this, tell me.

And now, a question for a moderator/operator/etc. I need to know if i can put/paste a poll, after I opened this thread. If the answer is yes, just tell me how. Thank you.

Sorry for post so many messages in a single post, but I believe its better this way. Sorry for my english, its su*** :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont own a GC, But I have played it.
Never beat it, my friend only lent me his GC for about a week
cause I was bored as heck at home :\... kinda like today. I only
got 1 channel on my TV (The WB), Im using Antenna, And I got
radio, and an net-less PC :\. No Phone Line either. Im trying to
find another job *yawn*

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved Metroid Prime because I felt they succesfully made an FPS that maintained the same "feel" that Prime's predecessors had. Above that, it is nothing short of breathtaking and addictive. Not bad for the first game from a new label in the gaming world (referring to Retro Games)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom