Metroid Prime 2:Echoes

Best answers
Are you sure about the multiplayer? Becouse the broadband apdaptors nintendo's selling don't really seem to have any purpose....I think there's only 1 game that supports the apdaptor and that's an MMORPG.

Ontopic: Yay!!! Metroid Prime 2 yay! yay!!!
::Fanboy Overload::

Best answers
Nah its not online, unless they reveal some detail at E3 about it.

But it will have multiplayer, ive seen pics :eek:

Best answers
The best thing is, the single player is meant to be as good as the original, now if thats just single player, imagine the multi :)

Best answers
i think that the multiplayer will suck because, its just like locking someone on, and then just fire, while evading the fire. nothing more.

Best answers
Actually I think there is more to it then that, from the article it says "finding upgrades and using the morph ball"

Best answers
I have'nt even played the first yet, maybe I should...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Outstanding! It's great to see some more news about the next Metroid installment on the GCN! If it is any bit as good as the first Prime was, then I am already sold. This multiplayer aspect also intrigues me, as I would imagine that some gameplay changes would have to take place in such a mode if it includes deathmatch, as holding L and tapping A doesn't quite require that much finess...however, it would be neat to see some co-op missions as well ^_^

Best answers
Oh yea, I think I heard somewhere about co-op being in the actual main quest...however Im not sure if it was this game I read about or if it was im not sure its true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom