Methods for learning combos

Best answers
Hey all, first post here. :D

I know from reading that asking for the secret combos is not allowed, so I'm not asking for that. I would just like to talk about the methods of learning them.

Somewhere I heard bots are a good way to learn, only I have trouble getting them to combo me instead of throwing. When they do combo me, I can see what I think is a combo, I'm just having trouble determining strength oh hits or kicks and stuff.

Plus, when I want to practice the combos I think I've learned, how do you get the bots to stand still? I know some might say it's best to practice while in action, but I'd like to know first I'm trying the right combo.

Thanks everyone for any replies!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The faster an arrow comes up, the lighter it is. If you see arrows coming up rapidly, that chances are good it's a light hit. The slower it gets, the more strength is put into it.

Be sure to watch for punch and kick animations. That's another good sign as to what is needed in a combo.

As for the bots, I believe there is a built in function binded to the "=" key.
Pretty self explanatory from there.

Good luck.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The best way to learn the combo's is here

URL deleted

It tells you, well pretty much everything you need to know, hints and tips on how to play too :laff:

Sorry Smeg, can't post links that'll show people how to do the combos.
~Deman

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For combo1 - you need to do 3 green attacks in row. Not gonna tell which.
For combo2 - 3 green attacks in row and then 1 blue. Not gonna tell which.
You need to practice with leg and arm attacks to make the combos.

Best answers
think about street fighter and those kinds of games moves

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think about asking someone on a server. Or i'm someone who knows them. I don't see the big deal. The combos are so easy to do it's even easier to dodge.

Best answers
To answer all the questions you had about the bots. Put there combo % to max so they will advanced melee all the time. When you wanna practice set the bots to idle they wont move and wont block.

on a side note are there more then 2 combos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom