Metallica!!!!

Best answers
METALLICA!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! METALLICA! METALLICA!!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think he likes Metallica. Which is understandable because of the extreme amount of rocking they do. Or at least did...

And his username suggests he likes metallica, considering fixxxer is a Metallica song.

Metallica is my favorite band of all time. Make fun of me if you wish. I don't care. They are awesome and always will be.

So I agree with the woohoo's. MetallicA rocks!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I like Metallica." would have sufficed. :p

I love em too. I like the old stuff better. Ride the Lightning is my favorite album, and Creeping Death and Sleeping Peace are tied for favorite song.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mind them, i like afew of there songs, my favs are enter the sandman and sad but true

Best answers
yeah those r ok, but for whome the bell tolls, dont tread on on and and justice for all are my favorite songs, load and reload were....well i dunno what they were thinkin, but i hear this cd comin up is gonna be awsome, especially for people who love the old stuff, i guess we'll see what happens

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Waste My Hate, Enter Sandman, and Hero Of The Day were my favorite songs. Oh yeah and Metallica does rock!!!

*Edit* Oh yeah and Fuel and One.

Best answers
metallica will always rock old and new, i like the blues influence on the new stuff and although they all are cover songs the best album in my view is garage inc. especially ASTRONOMY! i also like how hetfields voice is smoother and more booming in the new stuff cause after black album he took singing lessons.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fade to black is the best metallica song ever and on ride the lightning.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I preferr there more mellow stuff.

The Unforgiven I & II
Low Man's Lyric
My Friend of Misery
Poor Twisted Me
One (Timeless Classic)

Just some of the some i like. Metallica have mostly good songs it just ther VERY heavy old stuff that im not so much of a fan of.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom