messed up textures

Best answers
Hi my games textures are messed up all the player skinns and stuff are on the outside off the map and i tryed reinstalling the game allot of times here a screenshot of how it looks:

and on esf_rosat i can't see the ground and stuff and thats realy anoying on every map its differen't :(

Best answers
Damn, never heard of that. Hah, looks kinda funny. Ummm maybe try re-installing esf :yes: That has to fix it.

Best answers
i told you that i already tryed reinstalling with no luck :( i don't know what to do anymore reinstalling hl doesn't hel reinstalling esf doesn't work reinstalling them both doesn't work don't tell me to buy a new comp or 3d card they are good enough who knows what i can do ??

Best answers
euhem

1) Re-download ESF
thats i think i realy dont know
but whot did ya do looks like u messed up textures:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
LOL

Best answers
PRED you know thats a stupid idea and why didn't you just tell me on msn

Best answers
Uhm, perhaps installing new video drivers? Sorry if you mentioned this before but I thought I might reply fast for ya. :) Good luck.

What are you system specs? Maybe I can get a better idea of the problem if I knew what you were running. Thanks hopefully this will work out okay for ya.

Best answers
P4
G-force 2 64 mb TI
512 mb ram
1.7 ghz
80 gb hd

But the game was fine when it came out (beta 1) then my comp got al messed up and then it was fixed but my hl and all the mods where ****ed up i could get all the mods back to normal again but esf still aws messed up :( and ya i need to update my 3d card but i don't know anything about 3d cards so.... i don't know it anymore

Best answers
so noboddy can help me? :cry: well i can't play the game anymore then cause the textures are messed up more then before :cry: cya all then.

R.I.P Shoarma_kip_NL ex esf player.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG zeg 3x posten 8ter elkaar!!
eej maar heb je hem wel "goed geinstalleerd?" dus geen nieuwe dir maken in je cs dir, want dat maakt de installer zelf, of mischien is de installer kapot. even gewoon een nieuwe installer downe op red saiyen, met een geforce 2 moet het lukken, ik zelf heb geforce 4 :p, of je instellingen staan verkeerd in eigenschappen van bureau blad.

Best answers
ik heb al 3 installers geprobeerd :( achja maar ik download die van resaiyan dan wel toch thnx voor je hulp :) eigenlijk maar 2 keer poste 8er elkaar die 1e is al een paar dagen terug :D

Best answers
Don't understand a word of those past few posts, but have you tried changing your graphics options? If you're using d3d, try setting it to openGL.

Best answers
well i tryed openGL but then it says when i try to enter a game Your 3d card doesn't support openGL is there anything i can do ??

Best answers
das een fout met 3d of oe noemt da
speel op open GL da is het beste
of anders op software mode

Best answers
already told ya my specs but here:

P4
G-force 2 64 mb TI
512 mb ram
1.7 ghz
80 gb hd

A friend tol me to instal GL setup but it doesn't support windows xp pro :( and if i run on soft ware the game gets all blokky like the first dukenukem

Best answers
Your GeForce 2 should support GL just fine. I'm not sure why it isn't working. Do you have adequate cooling in your case? Sometimes my friend's computer does similar things when it overheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom