Merry Christmas

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he indeed wrote false information its even in his description and how he claim he did the videos in the comments

(Yet another time the team refuses to answer them questions,oh well.This time they blame me for spreading their false info.IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPDATE TEASER THAT IT FEATURES SOMETHING THAT IS TO COME ON THE 1ST OF THE JANUARY.
This is ridiculous.) <------ his description in the video prefix posted from darkvegetaesf youtube channel

but this is not the right TOPIC to DISCUSS what or how he did you 2 can talk about it in the chat or private message , its an endless war if he continues explaining escuses so prefix discuss it with him in the chat or PM

P.s you even claimed the project is yours and that you leaked pictures from this forum to your "website" wich doesnt make sense
link: http://darkvegetaesf.weebly.com/updates.html what darkvegetaesf wrote there: "The game itself as you see it in the pictures has not been released yet.It's release date is unknown at the moment. However we are doing OUR best."

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stop arguing about this in a news thread >.<

Feel free to use the forum PM system or e-mails or what not. But what you are doing is nothing short of spam.

The dev team has no problems with people hosting the videos that are put on the main site. The more people flock to the game the better (and the more chance we get someone with the skills to help XD)

Now for the love of god stop this left and right arguing in public, before it gets out of hand.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Happy belated new years team!! Just your favorite lurker here making my first post on the forums! Let me tell you I'm as excited as anybody for the next update, I went totally bonkers(like the bob-cat) when you released that teaser x-mas eve. It looks so FN amazing! I know it's been a long run, a whole decade now just about since I first played the old Alpha build of ESF, and supporters have come and gone. But I'm sure allot of them are just the silent type like me, waiting patiently for the impending awesome your are shaping for us. I wish I could have been there for the beta testing, that's one thing I'm pretty good at, I've beta tested for a handful of projects in the past and know how it is to define those tricky parameters..(seems like you always miss something) but y'all have done unbelievably well with what you have. Now and again my brother play the final: beta(not nearly as much as ESF ECX: RC2) and I just fell in love with how smooth everything is now, those chain dashes, or swooping I think you call em, are such an awesome mechanic and totally help redefine even the simple melee. I can imagine that once all is said and done, and once you reach the point of final release a whole lot of eyes are going to fall on you again. I'm a huge action game buff, and like to gawk over all the fine details such as animations, everything from walking to attacking. Thus far the greatest action game I've ever put my hands on was [Prototype] there was just so much you could do at any single point(later in the game when you have most of your abilities) you almost never felt like your options were limited, and really since ESF that has been the only game I thought hit such a high point in sheer fun!!!

Anyway this is turning into a wall of text and I don't want any eyes to bleed on my count. Just remember, every troll is a fan in need! And every fan is a troll indeed! ^_^

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm just saying, the first thing i see when i enter this forum is you asking repeatedly when it's done, and this video on your youtube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFqbTAf5XQ

If there isn't any unspoken bond between you i suspect you might be a little bit annoying to the people actually working on this in their free time, even if you're not bright enough to see it ;)

If this doesn't concern me then why is it plastered all over the forum and your youtube account ;)

As for the traffic this site gets, well.. it was probably pretty decent before, but reading that only 5 people actually beta tested this game when it was in open beta made me really sad.

Here's a list of the approx. traffic this site gets, and consider the amount of people that take the time to read the forum and, then see children begging for when its done, imagine how many people close their browser when they see other people badmouthing the team on youtube.

Sorry for the ranting, here's the graph.

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/embed_chart/esforces.com/large/
I didn't bad mouth the team dude, I respect that this is a free project and I don't have any demands. I also don't think that the team is mad at me actually all I am trying to do is spread this amazing mod. Plus this video was an explanation to the other video I made before. Please mind your own business and leave me be, I do not wish to talk to you anymore.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All conversation should be about the OP

Every year ModDB hosts the Mod of the Year (MOTY) competition, where the fans and ModDB editors get to choose the best mods in several categories.

Like the previous year, Earth's Special Forces took part in the 'Upcoming Mods' category and with the support from our fans, we managed to achieve Top 5 MOTY Players Choice for Best Upcoming Mod.

To show our gratitude for all your support in the competition, Dalte has been creating a Trailer for New Years. Today we you like to show you a teaserof whats to come on New Years day.

Merry Christmas
ESF Dev Team​
Warnings will be issued for continued argument

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't wanna be annoying but i'll probably be anyhow...

but could we get an update on the lil trailer please?
I feel like it's totally forgotten.

And even though i don't care waiting for something without a release date it's a little bit diffrent when one is given :scared:

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
once again!Its out when its finished they dont even know when its (date)finished!Remember there are much threads about this read them first pls!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Before you start screaming i'm not talking about the game.
And i don't make threads... i use the topic designed for it...

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ok i understand now ;D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Totally was hope-ING to see some Frieza action in that trailer. Maybe some no handed, tail combat? o_O Eh? EH!? lol I'm loving those animations by the way, and the fact that the walking actually looks like they might really be touching the ground. Cause lets face it. In no DBZ game have your feet ever actually touched the ground... Except for DBZ: Sagas... but lets not talk about that in the presence of ESF!

--- edit ---

Totally was hope-ING to see some Frieza action in that trailer. Maybe some no handed, tail combat? o_O Eh? EH!? lol I'm loving those animations by the way, and the fact that the walking actually looks like they might really be touching the ground. Cause lets face it. In no DBZ game have your feet ever actually touched the ground... Except for DBZ: Sagas... but lets not talk about that in the presence of ESF!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys I don't want to be annoying, but let me be annoying by asking an annoying question I know the answer to..

Why do you want an update on the trailer? It's still going to be released. An answer from the team is pretty much going to be the same thing, except with a possible date for the trailer. Just be patient, holy shit.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I check the forum everyday pretty much for updates and at the moment the trailer is the update I am checking up for recently. I don't mind waiting, the trailer comes out when it comes out so there no use asking about where is it or when will it be released. I am sure the trailer will be awesome when its released and waiting for it only makes it better in my opinion.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
once again!Its out when its finished they dont even know when its (date)finished!Remember there are much threads about this read them first pls!
fark dat sheet this has gotten ridiculous now. If you claim you are going to release a video on new years, then A) Make sure the video is 100% done before then and B) Release the video like you said you would. If you do not believe you can keep to A) then don't bother to mention the video at all? logic team. If the person creating these videos are too busy at the Christmas period then these videos need to stop coming out then. Let him work on it and his own pace and release it whenever, if you set a release date for a video and don't stick to it people will start eating each other

Last edited:
Best answers
Critical_Error is completely correct as far as I'm concerned. Can you imagine what would be going on in these forums if the team had announced that ESF: Final is being released on X day, then X day comes and no delivery? On top of that not make a public announcement as to what is going on, while being told to be patient?

I happened to catch Grega say that Dalte is making the video and was releasing it but some fx problems came up. This is completely understandable but at least someone could man up and make a post saying HEY GUYS THERES SOME FX PROBLEMS GOING ON WITH THIS VIDEO AND WE WANT THIS TO BE PERFECT SO BLEH BLEH BLEHB LEBHLE.

inc forum admin saying we're inpatient...........

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is absolutely right:

....then these videos need to stop coming out then.
Couldn't agree more. Because I really don't care if you guys never see another piece of ESF-related media.

Bunch of entitled little shits.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The preview really got me pumped up (also has me checking for the trailer everyday, rawr). I kind dig the new color scheme, although I think some colors tend to be a bit off (grass color). I love the look of the models though!

My favorite part happens to be from 0:34 - 0:37, when Goku slams into Frieza. The behind-view looks super cool IMO! I can't wait to play that :D! I have a question though. Between the time frame (0:34 - 0:37) Frieza is pretty much invisible (atleast to my eyes), except for when Goku hits Frieza and the camera zooms in. The same thing happens in "Trunks Tier Special Attack". Just curious.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is absolutely right:

Couldn't agree more. Because I really don't care if you guys never see another piece of ESF-related media.

Bunch of entitled little shits.
I agree with this. Lets just make any and all pre-release content force pit only. That way they at least have to pay for their entitlement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom