Merry Christmas

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To make one thing clear mklbolli.

You referenced Darksiders which is a AAA title by a major development studio. They get payed to do it, we dont. We are asking for the help of the community to speed things up. If we dont get it we will continue at our own pace. Its that simple.We tried an Open Beta and were running it for 20 or so months with releases each month. In the end it was not worth it. There were more complaints than reports and all 5 people who did report stuff were offered a chance to be testers.

Now lets get to you. You are not paying for the game as we are not selling it, you are not helping increase the speed of its release, you are not even giving constructive criticism, so you dont get to demand anything. Because all you do is whine about something that other people do in their free time.

It does not concern you, nor does it cost you anything. We are doing this because WE want to, not because you demand us to do it. Any and all updates are a form of our good will to let people know that we are still working on this project, but if you prefer we can easily stop all the updates and simply release when its done without the community hearing anything in between from us.

Now i dont usually get so riled up, but your persistence is even starting to get to me.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers

You referenced Darksiders which is a AAA title by a major development studio. They get payed to do it, we dont. We are asking for the help of the community to speed things up. If we dont get it we will continue at our own pace. Its that simple.We tried an Open Beta and were running it for 20 or so months with releases each month. In the end it was not worth it. There were more complaints than reports and all 5 people who did report stuff were offered a chance to be testers.

Now lets get to you. You are not paying for the game as we are not selling it, you are not helping increase the speed of its release, you are not even giving constructive criticism, so you dont get to demand anything. Because all you do is whine about something that other people do in their free time.

It does not concern you, nor does it cost you anything. We are doing this because WE want to, not because you demand us to do it. Any and all updates are a form of our good will to let people know that we are still working on this project, but if you prefer we can easily stop all the updates and simply release when its done without the community hearing anything in between from us.

Now i dont usually get so riled up, but your persistence is even starting to get to me.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

I say leave these people be, they're obviously not being who they truly are. They just hide behind the anonymity of the internet, become *******s and say things like that just to get some info out of you, probably just to amuse themselves and laugh at your response.
You keep arguing with him and you'll never change his mind, you'll never convince him, he'll keep being what he's being right now and he'll keep pissing you guys off.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What 20 months of open beta? :eek:

I only saw 1 release and that's about it.
Could be just me though.

Deverz IMO your a bit to forgiving :p
I gave people week bans for less than what he said.

How do they say this on most games/forums?
Forever alone...

My hobby is gaming and anime in general but damn i'm not giving it 100% of my free time.
I'd be a friggin zombie at work if did. Also my family/friends really wouldn't like it.

@henry
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

That's one to remember ^^
But sure it's 100% true there is still the problem of morale/spam.
You don't want a community to come to a forum and read all that.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What 20 months of open beta? :eek:

I only saw 1 release and that's about it.
Could be just me though.

Deverz IMO your a bit to forgiving :p
I gave people week bans for less than what he said.

How do they say this on most games/forums?
Forever alone...

My hobby is gaming and anime in general but damn i'm not giving it 100% of my free time.
I'd be a friggin zombie at work if did. Also my family/friends really wouldn't like it.

@henry

That's one to remember ^^
But sure it's 100% true there is still the problem of morale/spam.
You don't want a community to come to a forum and read all that.
The Open Beta ran for 2 years and we got 5 people out of it ^^;

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

You referenced Darksiders which is a AAA title by a major development studio. They get payed to do it, we dont.
So if we pay you,will you speed things up?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if we pay you,will you speed things up?
No if you pay us, then we get in trouble for making money of Dragonball ^^

Mearly stating the differences between a studion with a 10 minute long list of credits and the few people working on ESF ^^;

Best answers
ESF / Merry Christmas

First of all, Happy New Year :)

Why hasn't those trolls in the posts above been banned yet? Amazing how some children believe that they should be handed everything for free. Either that or perhaps they do not realize this is a free project?

Anyway, i must say ESF: Final is looking Amazing. I remember playing ESF back in the glory days (what is, like 10 years ago now?) Very good times.

If there's anything at all i can help out with, don't hesistate to ask, i've got some free time to spare :) I'm by no means any graphical artist though, I'm 26 years and love to watch Anime though :D Oh and i'm a certified Networks Administrator :)

edit:

Oh and what's this new thing happening on the first day of the new year?!! (Today!) :D

Last edited:
Best answers
I think he is talking about mklbolli
One of them yes, there are more in this thread, Vegeta included, though he's more adept at covering it up, unless you guys have some sort of unspoken bond :p I went to his youtube channel as his signature does indeed ask, only to find a big video from him about how he's being accused of false information or what not. Seems like children to me. Must suck to spend time and effort on a project only to see a bunch of whiny kids demanding this and that.

And i think they would need more Donations than we could ever cough up, especially considering this site doesn't get all that much traffic. Also, there might be a problem with accepting donations for a free project as well, then the Copyright laws start to apply etc.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
One of them yes, there are more in this thread, Vegeta included, though he's more adept at covering it up, unless you guys have some sort of unspoken bond :p I went to his youtube channel as his signature does indeed ask, only to find a big video from him about how he's being accused of false information or what not. Seems like children to me. Must suck to spend time and effort on a project only to see a bunch of whiny kids demanding this and that.

And i think they would need more Donations than we could ever cough up, especially considering this site doesn't get all that much traffic. Also, there might be a problem with accepting donations for a free project as well, then the Copyright laws start to apply etc.
This site doesn't get traffic? You are joking i suppose.
My signature doesn't ask anybody to visit my channel,it's just my channel,if you don't like it beats me.
What i am doing with MY youtube account doesn't concern you,and what has been discussed between me and the team doesn't concern you either.Everything has been cleared up so sush.
If you really want to know,donation means money i give with my own free will,which doesn't concern you either.So please dear sir,just mind your own buiseness.
My YouTube channel doesn't contain any copyrighted content,or else i wouldn't even be a partner.
I am not trying to cover up anything,everything is clear and there is not any how you call in ''unspoken bond'' i just want to see the project finished as much as everyone wants to.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My signature doesn't ask anybody to visit my channel,it's just my channel,if you don't like it beats me.
What i am doing with MY youtube account doesn't concern you,and what has been discussed between me and the team doesn't concern you either.Everything has been cleared up so sush.
If you really want to know,donation means money i give with my own free will,which doesn't concern you either.So please dear sir,just mind your own buiseness.
My YouTube channel doesn't contain any copyrighted content,or else i wouldn't even be a partner.
I am not trying to cover up anything,everything is clear and there is not any how you call in ''unspoken bond'' i just want to see the project finished as much as everyone wants to.
My siggy has also me channel :)

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
was it a trailer which should be published yesterday?Or am i wrong?

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
oh ok thank you!;)

Best answers
I'm just saying, the first thing i see when i enter this forum is you asking repeatedly when it's done, and this video on your youtube;

[video=youtube;MEFqbTAf5XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFqbTAf5XQ[/video]

If there isn't any unspoken bond between you i suspect you might be a little bit annoying to the people actually working on this in their free time, even if you're not bright enough to see it ;)

If this doesn't concern me then why is it plastered all over the forum and your youtube account ;)

As for the traffic this site gets, well.. it was probably pretty decent before, but reading that only 5 people actually beta tested this game when it was in open beta made me really sad.

Here's a list of the approx. traffic this site gets, and consider the amount of people that take the time to read the forum and, then see children begging for when its done, imagine how many people close their browser when they see other people badmouthing the team on youtube.

Sorry for the ranting, here's the graph.

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/embed_chart/esforces.com/large/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom