Merry Christmas

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some animations are just copy paste but still he said he didn't like the
work the tails and capes took ^^

well that was a few months ago in the steam chat while it was active for a bit :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not sure what ya on about but thanks

and happy new year ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are the animations coming along anyway? All I can think of is poor DT.
Well its a DT and Dalte combo really. While DT may have animations finished, they have to be added to the game for specific effects and so on. And even some animations that were in the game before are missing now, so im guessing they have to be re added after the update of the FX system to give us better FPS.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can't wait for New Years Trailer ^_^ I think the most epic thing in that video will be Kamehameha :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
yes kamehameha video ;D..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i hope he took the dust of the ss2 gohan for the vid :eek:

Anyways happy old/new year all

Best answers
The Teasers are nothing worth. They show us their work which will never comes out...they wanna keep it for themselves.
Could you please bring out a Testversion for us all? Dont hear to the people which are crying about bugs....it's great if you bring out a bugged version so we CAN see what changes...all we see now is an unfinished Mod which will never comes out.....it takes to long.....make a decision: 1) You break up and declare the Mod as DEAD like many loosers before OR 2) GOGOGO finish it....sacrifice your real life and finish it....it looks ready to be released on the screens......later you can patch up that version step by step...thats best Idea....much and much people loose interest in that unfinsihed thing which takes 200 years...OMG

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Teasers are nothing worth. They show us their work which will never comes out...they wanna keep it for themselves.
Could you please bring out a Testversion for us all? Dont hear to the people which are crying about bugs....it's great if you bring out a bugged version so we CAN see what changes...all we see now is an unfinished Mod which will never comes out.....it takes to long.....make a decision: 1) You break up and declare the Mod as DEAD like many loosers before OR 2) GOGOGO finish it....sacrifice your real life and finish it....it looks ready to be released on the screens......later you can patch up that version step by step...thats best Idea....much and much people loose interest in that unfinsihed thing which takes 200 years...OMG
Oh you're one of those people.

Go away now

Best answers
They tell you shit and you believe that OMG. THEY WONT BRING IT OUT. If I make a Mod or Game I have the choice of: 1) Speed up that development and give ALL time, ressources and free time for it OR 2) Break up and declare as a failure there are NO other choices to be made of.

Darksiders 2 has no Multiplayer cause they wanted to bring out the game early as they can....thats the best way you cant say to the community.....ah, well wait 20 years.....then you have it. Thats NOT okay.

Best answers
And? I dont say look at this and this and the game never comes out. I made lots of RPG's and if I lost interest cause not enough freetime etc. I broke up....I made a choice of that 2...but the ESF Developers think they can do what they want but that's not true...they want to finish that Mod and now they are crying for help cause they dont want to work on and want to have freetime without doing anything very fair....very very fair...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You obviously live in some fantasy world so I'm going to let you go

But nobody in their right mind should expect somebody to spend 100% of their free time on a hobby

So

Go away now

Best answers
Sure....if you chose....you MUST! And I am realist if you want to be blind for that bad things .... your problem....I dont wonder that many of the Hackers made a group to get that newest TestVersion...I understand and respect that what they do....if the developers wont bring out an open Beta on the newest stand...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May I be the first to state I hope someone throws acid on your face.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you mustn't. Not even someone who is paid to develop spends 100% of their time on it.

You are not a realist you are a demanding child. Why would anyone anywhere say to their friends, "Sorry guys I'm developing a game for the internet can't come out for new years."

Don't be dumb.

Open beta's were a failure because people like you complained about it.

Last warning, Go away troll

Best answers
It wasnt a failure....just bring out a new Beta Version open for all....and I will Post on and on to motivate the people to do a rebellion against ESF...if they dont want to bting it out....they could patch it every day or anything else...and paid or not money is useless on this world...they just show us some nice Video and Image changing with Paint or MovieMaker to make that Videos and Pictures look false...you know like me too that they wont bring out this Mod.

On every forum and Page I posted some news to bring the Fans the real life look that this Mod is a fake and dead. Its the truth and I think you cant live with that pain right?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you have no idea what you're talking about

I've looked over your posts and you are 100% troll.

This forum doesn't want you. Please leave or in the end I will make you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom