Best answers
You really need to get that 15 year old kid to stop doing the melee
coding..
I mean my god.. this game is so horribly done I kind of wish you'd
get sued on the grounds of not even getting close to doing
a great manga series justice just so the world would be a better
place without this mod...

Best answers
If you dont like the mod Dont play it. and saying things like that in a ESF forum only makes everyone angry!!! ;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm not angry, I'm laughing how he says how much it sucks, yet he takes thte time to play it AND join the forums, so welcome to our sucky forums :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea this mod sucks! sucks so damn much I have to sign up on the forum and whine about it!

rawr

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*closed*

hey lil crying kid
are you so frightend that you made an extra account for saying this ??? I think you've got another account in this forum ... then try to hide ... and good luck

second: PCJoe is a great coder ... I think you never had a look into C++ ... joe is smart to code that good with such an age

third: if you are not able to fight melee, STOP CRYING AND TRAIN IT ... if you don't want to train it, STOP CRYING AND LEAVE ... play another mod and don't post such a ****

fourth: in B1.1 there will be an option box for melee ... but I think 90% of all server will allow melee, because this is the greatest in this mod

fifth: this isn't the correct section to "report" this

and stop annoying all others

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I wonder how this kid knows me.
Okay, first, lets get acouple things strait
1) The Beta 1.0 - 1.1 melee system is NOT the extent of my coding ability, not even close to it. Beta 1.0 melee was more of a test, it was the first server-side element i coded in HL.
2) Beta 1.2's melee system will be far more complex then Beta 1.0-1.1.
3) I did code more then melee, the other major thing i coded in was the Transform FX.
4) You really need to get a ****ing life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom