Melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come whenever I try to melee someone, I always need to swoop first? Me and my cousin were playing a LAN game, and when I couldnt hit him, I asked to try something. He stood infront of me, and i needed to press melee about 5-6 times before it actually moved... Even when I hold it, it takes 2-3 seconds to respond... I tried setting my mouse setting.... but it didnt work... Its also happened on many other servers.... I just wanna know if its my mouse thats screwed or something else...
But when I use Kiblast... the thing comes out instantly :S... and when i wanna hold a beam, it stays when I press... The only thing that seems to be a problem is my melee... If anyone can help....
Thanks in advance

Best answers
Well you see, melee only works when you are in a certain range of the person you want to melee, this happens to me sometimes too, if I am down and the person comes up to me, i have to move around a bit before either of us can melee each other. This is why it is so hard to melee straight out of a teleport, the distance must be right, the reason it is so easy with swoopis because when you hold down the right click you are constantly moving toward that person so you will eventually enter the proper range to melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S I was standing right infront of him... :D Guess your not allowed to hit like that then :S...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. melee has some problems whit to close to walls/grounds and other persons. i hope this is fixed in 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom