melee....VERY IMPORTANT!

Aki

Best answers
you are the god! phobius
So I shutting up, because everything is vs esf you are blocking off.

Best answers
hey antoine, ive gotten better the past 18 hours i want a rematch :D

ya there are beam whore, those get me angry but when i find them i make them screem, i dont let them stand up at all. esf is awesome cuz when u r pissed and u hit the guy whos been giving u crap it feels good :talk: . i hate spirit bomb whores the worst when they hit it takes out ure whole team, luckily my power blocked 1 spirit bomb saving the world :D

aki do i sense arse kissing :D

- player name: bounty_hunter :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love the melee system, but even though it's kind of useless to do so, I'll drop my two cents:

I think if you're hit by any kind of attack while swooping, you should be forcibly broken out of the swoop for a second or two. Beams have been made much less important, and thats good, but it really makes them crappier when the enemy can just swoop straight through one of your beams and melee you. it's easy enough to dodge beams while your swooping as it is, so it wouldnt detract much from the melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightSage
block a melee attack the person gets stuned for a sec then u just use your melee attack and thats that. If two people are attacking you u have to wait till they both attack then if your quick enough u can get the guy that attacked first before the other one recovers. Then again if the idea i posted about a melee counter was in that wouldn't be a prob at all since you wouldn't take no damage at all from melee whores if you used it correctly but oh well. :rolleyes:

*Please avoid double posting by using the edit button!! I mean cmon man!! U did it twice in one thread!!
Antoine3323
those melee attacks hit you from behind and you can't block those then i was playing a game where 3 ppl are going melee whore against me thats really annoying!!! when i hit one of them, another one comes back and hits me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well that's why it's hard to fight when you're completely outnumbered. Even if they toned down the melee, you'd still be getting attacked from many angles. Even if there wasn't any melee at all, you can't defend all the blasts all the time. Anyway there ARE some really good players that could probobly take three people at once. But that's the thing, it takes a lot of skill; you can't expect to beat 3 people at once in this game... as with many other games.

Best answers
""i was playing a game where 3 ppl are going melee whore against me thats really annoying!!! ""

Hey My5tIcDrAg0n if you're outnumbered 3 to 1 you are in trouble no matter what attacks they use so its not really a melee problem :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FallenAngel
""i was playing a game where 3 ppl are going melee whore against me thats really annoying!!! ""

Hey My5tIcDrAg0n if you're outnumbered 3 to 1 you are in trouble no matter what attacks they use so its not really a melee problem :rolleyes:
they weren't that good they just hit me from every angle

Best answers
I'd be much more happy with 3 people trying to melee me than with 3 people trying to shoot me. In the first case you can kick their collective a**es if you're good in the second case you're most likely dead trough blast radius :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather die with people shooting me rather than being hit from every angle :p

Best answers
Theres a difference though. If you're lying on the ground you can't be hit by melee but you can be hit by beams. So the every angle thing isn't gonna work cause you're gonna hit the floor sooner or later. ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3GOHAN
Think about the show, they mostly did use melee then blasted the guy to finish himn off. Ya its hard to blast ure good beams ie kamehameha but wait for the right moment. I love melee and i am considered one of those melee whore but i dont care, if its getting me the kills naturally im gonna use it. i killed very few with melee cuz i tend to use a basic beam to finish them off

nightsage was the u in the server where it was like 5 vs me almne and i took every1 =)

<----------- bounty_hunter

*Hey, it bounty!! Nice game last nite!! :p
Antoine3323
if you called yourself bounty_hunter then yeah maybe not sure....

Best answers
its a bit easy to use melee. They should make it more skilled. Instead of holding down the right mouse button... you would have to press it at an exact time.

Best answers
Originally posted by Phobius
Instead of using your big power beam use the small one that takes about 3 seconds to charge. For the melee whoring ya it can be a ***** sometimes but once you get use to it and comfortable you will be kicking people to the air when their in the air slamming them towards the ground swoop after them before they hit the ground and kick them into a mountain or building. :)

yeah once you get good a whoring melee you can do exactly what annoyed the person who started this post to other people. lets face it, skill and character dosent matter, its who ever use melee beats anyone who dosent. now im sure a few super gurus of this game are expections. but for the other 99 percent of us, thats about what it translates into.

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
In the show did you see people use beams every second? No, they used it when they needed it, other than that they duked it out melee style. Only use ki attacks wisely, or you'll find yourself kicked across the map.
you want to know what else you saw in the show? hundreds of melee attacks. not just one.

Best answers
all them damn alpha beam spammers go in beta games and try to beam spam and get *****'d by the melee users then start compl;ainin. I think the system is great how it is. its also more liek the show in that beams r hardly ever used in the show except when someone tries to blow up planet or its a big PS or when vegeta gets mad ;)
But would be a nice addition is if the melee had some punching in it also instead of just slapping ur oponent across the map. and maybe make some sort of melee struggle thingy

Best answers
allright, here's the scoop, whenever someone comes running at me with melee, i teleport out, believe me its impossible to get hit if u teleport.

Second, melee is incredibly imbalanced damage-wise, melee can be just as strong as any beam attack if your good at it.

Third, melee does get kinda boring because, like in the show, they do punch and ****, but in esf all u do is kick them across the map.

Fourth, more transformations need to be added VERY soon, because, the game is EXTREMELY fun at first, for example, last night, i played it non-stop from like 8 pm to 2 am, then i stopped because i was getting bored of it, one thing that caught my eye is that it would be extremely fun to have more transformations, I'm very sure most of you people would agree the game gets boring, especially when i've transformed with every character.

So finally, i believe more transformations should be added soon, and also tone down melee and change it, again,i'm very sure many people will agree with me

Best answers
i agree with you that more tranasformations should be added, like instead of changing beta 1 entirely like thay changed alpha wich would take a year you could just realease a new patch every 3-6 months added new transformations and stuff every time

Best answers
or when Vegeta gets mad:laff:...well said MyStic..Vegeta Pwns!.

anyways, MyStic I completly agree, its alot more like the show now,..and lets not forget being able to summon the Dragon!, damn , I got half a Stock when I first summoned the dragon, that rocks..

and the melee is not that difficult, i went into my first server today with bout 3 others all doin melee, I got Smoked!!, my first thoughts were "I'll never get a hang of this ****"....by the time i was in the next server I was pwning left and right..

This Beta Kicks Ass!

Best answers
Ok, this is how it goes.

beam whores cry about melee. Melee whores cry about beams

Well guess what? melee is fine beams are fine. The testers tested it and in fact the person gains more power and more kills using beams then melee. Just because you guys suck at melee does not mean melee is what is wrong.

It takes time to learn a game. If you picked up beta and master it. then it would be to easy and something wrong with the game. Everything is fine. If you dont like melee then you will not like esf because Dragon ball z has more melee fighting then beams. So crying about melee will get you nowhere just go out there and train to get better. Far as melee. Once you master how to block and counter they are easy.

Also think about this. It is BETA 1 there will be more added later. But this is the start of esf really. So sit back and chill and try to master the melee because the game ownz j00 all

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
allright, here's the scoop, whenever someone comes running at me with melee, i teleport out, believe me its impossible to get hit if u teleport.

Second, melee is incredibly imbalanced damage-wise, melee can be just as strong as any beam attack if your good at it.

Third, melee does get kinda boring because, like in the show, they do punch and ****, but in esf all u do is kick them across the map.

Fourth, more transformations need to be added VERY soon, because, the game is EXTREMELY fun at first, for example, last night, i played it non-stop from like 8 pm to 2 am, then i stopped because i was getting bored of it, one thing that caught my eye is that it would be extremely fun to have more transformations, I'm very sure most of you people would agree the game gets boring, especially when i've transformed with every character.

So finally, i believe more transformations should be added soon, and also tone down melee and change it, again,i'm very sure many people will agree with me
I agree that there should be more transforms. I think melee is cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom