melee=hard

Best answers
am i the only one that can't do melee...
I have no idea how to do it !! help me ne1 i read all those guides but they are to deep, i need a cut to the chase explanation IM me some time so we can play together to help me thanks :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It takes a while to handle basic melee, maybe like a week. To master it half a moth or a full one. The best way to learn is to have a good player teach you to play using melee well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to read them a bit hard , we have other things to do in life , if you can't understand the manual , then that alone is ur problem , it's simple , all the other newbies read the manual , i don't see why you can't , understanding the basics yes , you just thou have to cube your mind about it and get use to the gameplay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Play with good players, emulate what you see. When you get the basics down, create your own style and tear it up.

Best answers
hmmm but the guide doesnt explain about the strange arrow thing.... i know how to basically work it. when the bar appears in the bottom, press arrow keys. then when arrows appear in the top left, press those arrows. but i dont get what the arrow with all four arrows and a ball in the middle means... what arrow am i supposed to push for that?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's random You have to guess which arrow it reallly is. It's actually a normal arrow, just incripted in a multi arrow.

Best answers
ahh ok. one last question, when im doing everything right in one of those, suddenly my opponent just blows me away from him with a white ki exertion (apperently called Telekenisi) what is it, and why does it happen?

Best answers
if he is powering up when he does his its a force push and u can do it to just when ur powering up press and hold the left mouse botton and you will do it

Best answers
no its in the middle of when im fighting him with the left click swoop (one with the arrows)

Best answers
maybe its cus wen u try adv. meleeing him u run out of ki during ur prepunch and he hits u back. but if anyone needs trainin i dont have a problem teaching. its only natural to be bad at first.

Best answers
im pretty good, but i still need alot of polishing, while a have basic fighting skills. can you help polish my skills Neji?

Best answers
when you reach a certain power level, it does it faster. thats just for dramatic effect. but they should have at least made it so that you cant get hurt while transforming.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No because you dont have to waste any ki or move and be invincible as much as you want.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JasterDCX said:
why does it take so long to go to ur transformation ><
what version of 1.2.X are you running , this was revised , in one of the patches was revised so you get more pl gain in melee (it doesn't take me long to trans with goku , if i pwn a buu completely by myself with out interuption & score 7 frags , i can trans right afterwards)

Best answers
1.2.3 which brings me to another question...

Whats the chriteria to get pwl points??? just beat up some1?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the oponent is stronger than you you get more if he is weaker you get less

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom