Mega Kamehameha?

Best answers
I was justhinking about the mega/choa (or how ever it is spelled) kamehameha, i dont remember exactly what episode it is used in but, man was it cool. It would be great to add to the game, kinda a counter part of final flash (of course it should be less powerful than ff though) but would require the transformation of ssj. Just thinking it would be a cool thing to add (not in the beta version, dont want more waiting hehe)

Tell me what you think of this idea

Best answers
This would be unique to Gohan and Goku sence they are the only kameha users that can go ssj (other than Goten but he is not in this game):idea:

Best answers
does goku not use it against Freiza???

well cant remeber!

but i could like that making a Finish him off attack on My Freinds with Mega Kamehameha!
that could be really cool!

Best answers
I'm pretty sure the Chou-Kamehameha was only used by SSJ2 Gohan when he faught Cell in the Cell Saga. Sounds like it sould be an O.K. idea.........I guess

Best answers
Are you talking about the Ultimate-Kamehameha or 10X Kamehameha?? is so thats only used by Gogeta in DBGT and seen as its DBZ not DBGT not saying thats what u talkin about just sounds like it :O)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There giving Goku a super kame when he goes ssj. :p
SO YALL CAN SHUT UP YOU HEAR :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku first uses the chou kamehameha durring the cell saga but funi changed it...

then in gt he gets the jubi (10x) when hes ssj4

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I dont get it, whats a Chou-Kamehameha? Is it the move Goku used to shatter Cell? And if so, how does it differ from an every day Kamehameha?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better stronger faster and so on...

basicly its a kamehameha with 2 times the power of a normal one hence the name chou (note chou means 2x)

Best answers
FYI, the Super K-Wave will be Gohan's move. Goku don't get nothing when he turns SSJ. But he will get something further up the line ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well goku really needs some uniqe moves... cause i mean all he has is the genki dama wich sucks ass :/

goku should get his teleport kamehameha move that would be cool... it could be like it fixes u in place when u charge and then if a bag guy is close enough u teleport in his face and shoot a beam that doesnt blow up but does the whole gohan vs cell thing that engulfs him and hurts him..... now that would be a cool attack

Best answers
They should allow you to charge up the SB as much as you want.........well, before you get blown up :D. Heh, you make it as big as the map.........I would never stop laughin if someone did that......

Oh, and I'm aware that its hosted by Angelfire. YourSigHost.com BLOWS! It only allows 50k, while Angelfire is 20 Megs

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
FYI, the Super K-Wave will be Gohan's move. Goku don't get nothing when he turns SSJ. But he will get something further up the line ;)
I was really hopeing goku got something cool. I really hope he gets some new thing. Atm i find that i get over powered as every thing playing as him.

Best answers
the 10x kamehameha if goku charges it the color is red i think its cool

Best answers
Goku is my char and i suggested the dual kamehameha as another unique move. eg. one kamehameha in each hand so double power but double KI usage. :)

Best answers
How about he gets the Super Genki Dama? (Super Spirit Bomb) Charges faster and packs a hell of a more of a punch than the regular one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom