Me as a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I am here to defend myself > : O
I sent warez link to Lee and now Damaera wants to see me banned. Well, of course it is easy to ban me, but I thought you'd need a proper reason for doing so.

Anyone who asks for any form of warez, crack or hack of any kind will be dealt with according to the corrective action section below. Allowing people to ask for/exchange warez in our forums makes all of us liable for the consequences. filefront, our host, does not allow warez on their servers, thus it is against this AUP and their TOS (Terms of Service).
Personal message is NOT "in forum". At least I thought it wasn't :p I know you can say IT IS part of the forum but if you want to be real, it is not. ktnxbye.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What you have done is sending a private message within the forums. Regardless being private, you still done it here on our forums. The rules also applies to Private Messages Lukyas, not just in posts and threads. You once again seem to have broken the rules, while you seem to think you were / are save doing it through a simple Private Message. I know you like doing everything illegal, but do that somewhere else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as I said, I thought PMs are not counted because only he could see it. Of course, he had to tell everyone... I apologize for breaking rules (You see, Damaera, you could too).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... i can't believe i petitioned for you NOT to be perma-banned for it... you're an idiot dude.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe you didn't know that private messages are apart of the forum.

I'm speechless.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
closed stupid forum drama

and no this doesn't mean any people within power can add any more one liners

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed stupid forum drama

and no this doesn't mean any people within power can add any more one liners at lukyas while he can't post in the thread to defend himself in.
so's your face.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel I should add this at least:

PMs are a part of the forum. Your mistake was sending a mod the PM with warez. Hell if you even sent another member who wasn't staff the same PM, you'd get the same result if they reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom