McDonalds vs Burger King

McDonalds vs Burger King

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG who's better? I saw a thread just a min ago about both of them and I say Burger King wins.. Food is tastier, and there is no Burger King in my country so that makes it even better (all **** is in Serbia), so yeah, BK gmv

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wendys. Or Checkers. But mostly Wendys.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mcdonalds is better at clogging my arteries, but BK tastes better,even though fast food is horse **** most of the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wendy's , but we don't have it here in Finland. :(

Out of any possible we actually _have_ here, i'd go with hesburger.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pizza and anything else you can find in a Pizzeria.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both suck, you will only find me purchasing a sandwich from Checkers, otherwise, no thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had to choose between McDonald's and Burger King, I would pick Burger King, because everything McDonald's has to offer except their delicious chicken nuggets, tastes like cardboard - and I can buy that cheaper, without waiting in line.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If I had to choose between McDonald's and Burger King, I would pick Burger King, because everything McDonald's has to offer except their delicious chicken nuggets, tastes like cardboard - and I can buy that cheaper, without waiting in line.
I concur. A piece of USDA approved beef topped with ketchup, mustard, rehydrated onions, and pickles inbetween 2 pieces of bread tastes exactly like cardboard. Assuming I've had the privilege of eating cardboard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, I can say what I did because I have tasted cardboard. I can tell you that the first bite isn't bad, much like a McDonald's burger, but the satisfaction-level quickly drops with the second bite.

Burger King has that uber-giant hamburger I can hardly bite over, it's not bad at all.

Being curious though, how many times per month does the average American eat fast-food like Burger King and McDonald's?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Now, I can say what I did because I have tasted cardboard. I can tell you that the first bite isn't bad, much like a McDonald's burger, but the satisfaction-level quickly drops with the second bite.

Burger King has that uber-giant hamburger I can hardly bite over, it's not bad at all.

Being curious though, how many times per month does the average American eat fast-food like Burger King and McDonald's?
If you are an average American, you probably consume three hamburgers
and four orders of fries each week or an average of 159 fast food
meals each year."

http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm/cmi_2349558/cid_6

I really think it depends on the fast food restaurant. McDonalds has the best fries I've ever had (if they're fresh) aside from the fries at URI. And their chicken nuggest rock. Burger King as some good burgers that actually taste flame broiled and are unique and something you can't get anywhere else.

Wendy's in my opinion gives you the best of both worlds. Awesome burgers and fries.

though I know people who eat there everyday (literally). And people who never go at all/very rarely (me). I average out to about once every couple months. my gf has never been to a fast food restaurant. However my siblings go quite frequently because it's quick and helps my mom due to her hectic life style (constantly being on call)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In and out is the best mother ****ing burger place ever. I dare anyone to say otherwise.

And if you don't live in california or arizona, you don't get to enjoy these burgers.

:):):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't have Wendy's in Norway methinks.

On an off-note, what the hell is up with people still using calories? What is it based on? Joule is based on how much it takes to utilize a force of a Newton a certain distance. 1 joule is the equivalent of one Newton, one metre. Makes more sense to me to use joule than calories, as I have no clue what a calorie actually is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't have Wendy's in Norway methinks.

On an off-note, what the hell is up with people still using calories? What is it based on? Joule is based on how much it takes to utilize a force of a Newton a certain distance. 1 joule is the equivalent of one Newton, one metre. Makes more sense to me to use joule than calories, as I have no clue what a calorie actually is.
:O! Wait, I know this!

I learned this in chemistry. A calorie is basically the same as a joule from what I remember. But a calorie typically describes food energy, as opposed to a force of energy.

Damn, I actually learned something~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's incorrect, joule is used for measuring food-energy, as it has to do with human movement, hence Newtons and metres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom