McDonald's Commecials

Do you agree?

• Gawd it sucks! I want to punch my TV every time its on!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man, it rules! I love hip hip also! fozizzle!

• Never saw it, don't care....

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"badada...da, I'm lovin' it!"

Man these commercials just blow! Do you agree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO! im lovin this. yes its stupid but its cool at the same time. I guess its just celebrating that McDonalds is world wide or something. Cause now they got "im lovin it" in like 6 differant languages on tehre cups now.

Best answers
Its catchy and i hate that... BEACUSE MC ASS is the worst **** ever. Go to Burger King!! That place rules!! :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fast food is all the same too me.... cooked to pathetic perfection!

Best answers
Mc. Donalds is run by the patriots, THE PATRIOTS I TELLS YE!
The commercials drive me insane, and the food ain't that great either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does a 20-45 second commercial drive you insane? it's just advertisement. if you get drove insane by such a commercial, i wonder how you get when people constantly tap their pen on a desk.

anywho... i dont really care about the commercials.. but sometimes they get me to want to go to mcdonalds and buy what they just advertised on t.v. lol

Best answers
Ice Man said:
why does a 20-45 second commercial drive you insane? it's just advertisement. if you get drove insane by such a commercial, i wonder how you get when people constantly tap their pen on a desk.

anywho... i dont really care about the commercials.. but sometimes they get me to want to go to mcdonalds and buy what they just advertised on t.v. lol
Dude, ever heard of figurative speaking?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They play the damned thing twice in a row, and EVERY damned time during a commercial break, on every network!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sunslayer said:
Dude, ever heard of figurative speaking?
yeah, and i was joking.

*things of something else to post on a topic*.... oh yeah.. it has a catchy tune =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't watch tv as I use too anymore o_O and Maddox created a more better description of it ^^ lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ich liebe es..

I <3 fast food.

Wendy's & KFC > all

But yes, the commercials are a pathetic attempt to appeal to different cultures based on demographic information. -_-

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
They play the damned thing twice in a row, and EVERY damned time during a commercial break, on every network!
Yeah that is pretty funny. Being as I work at a radio station, I'm actually one of the people that have to piggyback the 2 mcdonalds advertisements for tracks ^_^. Muhahahahah.

~Zeth

Best answers
Alright... Heh, responding to Galst Vic about maddox:
a. he has the funniest crap (no swearing :p) I have ever read.
b. he has alot of crap :]
c. too bad he doesnt update often.
Anywho, go to his site... you will all get a laugh:
maddox.xmission.com

you all have fun now. (Its 10:26 am... why the hell am I awake?!?!?!?!)

EDIT// I should probably write something about the comm. as well, so my post wont be considered spam.
I find those comm. so pointless. I mean seriously... A guy is playing basketball, oh hes all good what not, and then he goes and eat mcdonalds? Jesus, I have never seen anything so stupid in my life.

...well, yeah I have. But this one makes the top 10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The happy meal adverts are by far the worst...brrrrrr

Best answers
I hate it when little blonde blue eyed kids and their excessively hot moms are on TV... For once i'd like to see a true commercial from mcdonalds

An overweight Fatass eating another Big Mac, and dying of a cardiac arrest.
Now THAT'S reality TV

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can honestly say that I cannot stand the commercials.They span from rap to a not-at-all connected set of video clips...it's just more than my good sense can take, so I can't stand seeing the commercials. They make little sense, and, moreover, they don't really seem to advertise any sort of Mc Donald's products directly o_O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate McDonald’s commercials, hell, I hate McDonalds. When it comes to fast food, it's the lowest common denominator.

One thing I've noticed as of late is how stupid commercials are getting, and McD's is no exception. Are the commercials even about the food anymore o_O? What was their old slogan, we love to see you smile? If by smile, you mean smile with your face full of Coke, Fries, and a Big Mac, that's attractive, honestly, it is :rolleyes:.

I hate McDonalds, bane of my existence.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sunslayer said:
Mc. Donalds is run by the patriots, THE PATRIOTS I TELLS YE!
SHHHHHH! there not suppost to know the plans to overtake the earth by using metal gear rays to fire bigmacs into the faces of everyone on earth, making them obese and unable to stop us! WUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

oh....bugger....

anyway, yes, it is the worst slogan of all time. I wonder how long it took them to come up with that one, and for how long it was
"Im eating it"
or
"Its not that bad"

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I hate McDonald’s commercials, hell, I hate McDonalds. When it comes to fast food, it's the lowest common denominator.

One thing I've noticed as of late is how stupid commercials are getting, and McD's is no exception. Are the commercials even about the food anymore o_O? What was their old slogan, we love to see you smile? If by smile, you mean smile with your face full of Coke, Fries, and a Big Mac, that's attractive, honestly, it is :rolleyes:.

I hate McDonalds, bane of my existence.
Amen. Commericals for everything seem to just keep getting more stupid.

Best answers
"Mc.im hating it!"
says enough for most of us i guess?
although i havent saw the comm. you are talking about,
i understand enough to figure out that it is annoying,
pointless, endless, and connectionless. a hate them for a reason. they go in EVERYWHERE and commercial it as THEIR FOOD.
i had a time when a person was toled to say why he should live. he said he is Mc.donald worker so he should burn in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom