matrix : the path of neo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Laaaaaaaame.

Seriously, they killed the Matrix with it's sequels, crappy Enter the Matrix, crappier Matrix Online.

It's a good premise, high-kicking stylish fighting and bullet-time, but they really need to make it a good game before tieing it to the themes of The Matrix. If they modified Devil May Cry 3, replaced Dante with Neo and the enemies with Smiths then it would be a half-way to being a good game.

And what happens after you complete the first third of the game and move onto The Matrix: Reloaded? Infinite Bullet-time? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can already see some serious problems with neo and smith's model/rig

DiZ

Best answers
they stil have some time before the release
but yea the smith's in the background (look at theyre suits)

Best answers
I'm quite looking forward to the game, sounds impressive so far. There are a few graphical bugs in the pics, but they've got more than enough time to fix that kind of stuff. I just hope they don't get lazy and release another half ass game like EtM.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Laaaaaaaame.
Seriously, they killed the Matrix with it's sequels, crappy Enter the Matrix, crappier Matrix Online.
You bring back bad memories. Enter the matrix...

Even with a good Graphic card, the fps is crap. And there are tons of glitches in the game. Installations problems, uninstallation problems and it takes up 3gig of space on your comp.

I just don't want to play another matrix game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet the idea behind the Matrix and the entire story and abilities could create such an awesome game in the right hands (and mind).

Retired
Best answers
definitly ps2 screenshots..because it honestly looks crap.

the movie was fun and shows gameplay that might be fun..but again graphics that are just crap :eek:

Best answers
.... i don't even wanna talk about it... :s

They are working on some interresting Max Payne 2 Matrix mod's though...
There is one with a Beta already out.. "Closer to the Truth".. even has Gun-Kata moves from Equilibrium.. looks cool.. (though i hated the movie..)

DMW

Best answers
PS2 is the best system but ps3 will be soon anyway,its not the system that makes the game look bad its the modelers.These guys can do a much better job(i hope).I agree with Ravendust about being lame.The D evilMay Cry idea i dont no the closest i came to playing that game was chaos legion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
PS2 is the best system but ps3 will be soon anyway,its not the system that makes the game look bad its the modelers.These guys can do a much better job(i hope).I agree with Ravendust about being lame.The D evilMay Cry idea i dont no the closest i came to playing that game was chaos legion.
Of the three current consoles, the PS2 has the crappiest graphics.

Add to that the fact that Sony just loves to rush its developers in order to get the games out sooner to a casual gaming public, and you leave me seriously wondering why you think it's the best one. PS2 games usually have the most bugs and lack replayability.

But this isn't the thread to discuss such matters.

I don't know what to think of Path of Neo. From what I've seen, it looks fairly decent, but Enter The Matrix wasn't so dashing, which was the only Matrix game I've played so far.

I probably won't buy it, if what I've seen now is what's going to be in the end product.

Developers are getting seriously lazy, or they're getting pushed around too much. Or both. I kind of fear for the next generation of console games. Developers might not even have the skill or creativity to properly utilize the great power of the newest consoles.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
Don't revive old threads.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom