Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant seem to grab hold of the file, Im ****ing pissed off, I've been a Strong fan of ESF since beta, Yeah its probably the best game i've ever played, I've played %99 Of all dbz game, Second best to esf is Tenkaichi 2. but i did love Final bout's Ranking system and RT Damage more.
The ESF Team abandoned us and the only reason their going open source now is so they dont loose population. :\
I cant wait to play this open source version by all means but the last message we recived before this was when the team didnt care about us!!. They stopped making it, Last message was halloween! Thats out of order!
:no:
Anyways, Ill finish this game myself from the open source.. bout time somene gave the team the kick in the balls it needed!!
Thanks Hackers :D... and ohh noesss... viruses lmao!... **cough** Backup plan- Reformating, System restore... Use your brain **cough**
Everything i need is on my spare usb HD!! So i unplug that when i dont use it lol! Couldnt get me if you tried ??
:yes: To Hackers!!! :yes: OPen source :no: Lazy ****s who call themselves the ESF team ??
Thanks
For someone who claims to have been around from the beginning, you sure don't know a lot about ESF or what is currently going on. Do us all a favor and actually read the news before complaining to the ESF team about something that didn't happen.

However, if you still want to "finish" ESF on your own, by all means go ahead. You won't last 2 days.

Also, I really don't like someone that supports hacking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew they had it, but not that they released it.

Oh well.

Best answers
By god i actualy signed in :O

Everybody else: "Whos that guy? o_O "

Any who iv been here quite for some time and i am simply amazed...
I know all abouth how your live becomes more packed by dudyes like school... jobs.... projects and soo on. So i give a low bow to you ESF teem for keeping at your thing for all this time.
Your hard work has not gone unnoticed and i will... as all the other faithfull fans wait for your fine work to come out...
and ANYbody.... whos like nat... well i dont know WHAT in the 9 hells are they doing here.... They should be out there in the streets geting stabed....
People like Kurt... Need to get a hobbie... or a girl friend....
(if he says) Kurt: "But i have one " Sure you do.... You see you do not go around haxing stuff if you do ...

Anywho il keep on waiting for years....For them to get there stuff done... I mean for unpaid... people who do this in there OWN free time o_O They are quite fast imo...I mean look at compaines who work day and night.... big teams... who get paied... They usualy need like a year minimum to make a game... and iv seen some games that where being made like what 6 years and still not out? So yeah....

Discord Member
Best answers
Cant seem to grab hold of the file, Im ****ing pissed off, I've been a Strong fan of ESF since beta, Yeah its probably the best game i've ever played, I've played %99 Of all dbz game, Second best to esf is Tenkaichi 2. but i did love Final bout's Ranking system and RT Damage more.
The ESF Team abandoned us and the only reason their going open source now is so they dont loose population. :\
I cant wait to play this open source version by all means but the last message we recived before this was when the team didnt care about us!!. They stopped making it, Last message was halloween! Thats out of order!
:no:
Anyways, Ill finish this game myself from the open source.. bout time somene gave the team the kick in the balls it needed!!
Thanks Hackers :D... and ohh noesss... viruses lmao!... **cough** Backup plan- Reformating, System restore... Use your brain **cough**
Everything i need is on my spare usb HD!! So i unplug that when i dont use it lol! Couldnt get me if you tried ??
:yes: To Hackers!!! :yes: OPen source :no: Lazy ****s who call themselves the ESF team ??
Thanks
Good thing I don't know you in real life, or I probably would have to kick you in the balls for being so dumb.

Best answers
Wait, so then the e-mail about 1.3 not being released was a fake? and the project is still going to be continued and released?

Best answers
Seeing posts from old members and team members after something like this occurs makes me pleased to see that the esf team and community are still around, even if they don't appear to be.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Seeing posts from old members and team members after something like this occurs makes me pleased to see that the esf team and community are still around, even if they don't appear to be.
It's like the hotel California, You can check out, but you can never leave. :fight:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...no, that isn't what it means. It means you can choose between testing 1.3 and playing 1.2.3.

Best answers
Who would want to download or try that?? especially if it has viruses or something in it... i like the game just the way it is and i can wait, tho i would of wanted 1.3 to come for christmas.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't see why you guys care whether or not their website is up or down..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i am not catching on... wtf is going on here ? so ESF 1.3 is released or not cause that stupid letter didn't explain anything :D :laff: :laff:

Retired
Best answers
i am not catching on... wtf is going on here ? so ESF 1.3 is released or not cause that stupid letter didn't explain anything :D :laff: :laff:
if you have yet to "catch on" then i suggest reading the homepage very slowly or re-reading this whole thread once more. and please refrain from posting links to certain sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom