💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Kurt likes being a smart ass.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not have a [email protected] email address, and have not for some time.

[email protected] is my current email address, though I'm sure those will start appearing in the emails as well.

I will send any future emails through a different email address, and post that address in an announcement.

Best answers
This is what i call lack of knowlegde: U does not worry a ****. And I can tell u what Viruses and Worms is.
Worms: The worms uses e-posts and websites as a trap. When u open it u fall for it. Voliah! U have a worm. BIG PROBLEM.
Virus: A program who makes a **** of load on ur PC And does things that u don't wants them to do.
Hacks: Since i am a hacker myself. I know what this is. Hacking is when u Changes something in the IP/Game/Log/Whatever
Like MMowned Got hacked for a while ago. And it was a big Hack. And i mean BIG! And if u can't stfu about my lack of knowlegde i will.. Yeah i don't know what i will do. LOL So Can u just relax and be friends? :)
Peace :)
1. Wrong.
2. Wrong
3. Wrong

Know what, I'm not even going to bother with you until you learn how to ****ing spell and type. Here's a pro-tip. Download Firefox 2, install it, and use that to make your posts. It's got a spell-checker built right in.
Ok, boys, let's put the wangsabers away and hug (or not, because...you know...you just touched your wang) because every ESF player's wet dream has just come true.
o_O WTF?
I do not have a [email protected] email address, and have not for some time.

[email protected] is my current email address, though I'm sure those will start appearing in the emails as well.

I will send any future emails through a different email address, and post that address in an announcement.
Sadly he'll probably fake that email address :(.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex, Orochimaru, let's not keep this going, ok? Just drop it, please.

Best answers
Regarding the stolen code:

I would rather write my own mod from scratch than use someone else' code (especially if it's stolen code), and, being a game programmer myself - I know the feeling involved when someone ****s you like this, which is all the more incentive not to download the dist that was stolen by the skript kiddies. Regardless, there's always more than just the obvious reason for a skript attack, a hack attempt, or a code jack.

First, it puts unwanted material in the hands of those who shouldn't have it. And do we all wanna see 50 ESForces clones? I know I don't. Second, it's disrespectful to the creators, and disrespectful to the community. "Does this affect the community?" Yes it does, which is where... Third, it causes a segregation of an already tense community. People get distraught, emotional, and sometimes even violently abusive about it. This is what is known as the 'propaganda bomb' (see Superman, circa 1942), or the 'demoralization weapon' (see Hiroshima, circa 1946).

Do people want to play ESForces 1.3? You bet they do. But is it worth playing a dist of 1.3, that you know was stolen? I don't think so. I'm happy that now ESForces is going open beta, but, I'm unhappy about the skript runs, code grabs, and the DOS attacks.

And that's my two cents.

Best answers
Thanks Pcjoe for explaining me.
I think Kurt is a little... stupid?
He send the second email contradicting itself!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the third point doesn't really apply. The line was drawn in the sand long ago, and so far everyone who was with us remains with us, and everyone who was with them is still with them. If anything, they only served to "bring us closer together", and helped to bring about a major change in ESF policy that benefits everyone.

@ Lob: Kurt didn't send the one that contradicted his previous email.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worms: The worms uses e-posts and websites as a trap. When u open it u fall for it. Voliah! U have a worm. BIG PROBLEM.
Virus: A program who makes a **** of load on ur PC And does things that u don't wants them to do.
Hacks: Since i am a hacker myself. I know what this is. Hacking is when u Changes something in the IP/Game/Log/Whatever
Worm = any of numerous small creeping animals with more or less slender, elongated bodies, and without limbs or with very short ones, including individuals of widely differing kinds, as earthworms, tapeworms, insect larvae, and adult forms of some insects

Virus = a viral disease from newbs

Hack = to cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings

I haven't gotten any hoax/email from esforces anyways.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the third point doesn't really apply. The line was drawn in the sand long ago, and so far everyone who was with us remains with us, and everyone who was with them is still with them. If anything, they only served to "bring us closer together", and helped to bring about a major change in ESF policy that benefits everyone.

@ Lob: Kurt didn't send the one that contradicted his previous email.
Too true. This did bring us closer together, let's hug, i washed my hands :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel ashamed that I'm always in the dark when these "Days of our Lives: ESF" episodes occur. Wasn't Kurt mr popular at one time? Now he's banned and all this crazy stuff happened.

And who exactly is minion anyway? I see a ton of those avatars and such but I didn't bother asking about it. I'm so lost ;_;

ANYWAY, what happened, happened. Vengence isn't what we should worry about. Just correct the issue and all is well. Maybe not forgiven, but still well....for us at lest.

I welcome the news about the open beta though. Been wanting to be a tester for a long time until I slowly got out of the social loop around here. Even though it's everyone as an open beta, rather everyone than no one. Besides, some of us might stumble upon things never even thought of before. It wouldn't be the first time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's gonna be HELL trying to get proper servers running, though.

People too lazy to use the latest build won't be able to play with updated players.

Best answers
well tbh when this whole Kurt was banned/judged wrong by the forum staff i know how he feelt, i was baned without a reason ( or a fake reason ) many times on theese boards, and i saw an message from pain flaming me, that im an ( #@$!!0 ) and things like that,I sended pm's to many moderators but they wherent so kind to reply back... so yeah i might know how this kurt felt, but on the other hand. What he did is a pure crime and diserves nothing more then a punishment, and i hope you will solve this problem soon, or try to take steps that will avoid further compilations of this case. Couse esf is something more then a mod, its a living spirit of dbz ...
i think..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The news that there was a release made me a very happy little camper.
when i read some more i became a sad sad panda.

<-- Rep will wait for the real thing.

I want to be amagadwtf blown away with 1.3 comming out of esf's own hands!

Keep up the good work team! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The news that there was a release made me a very happy little camper.
when i read some more i became a sad sad panda.

<-- Rep will wait for the real thing.

I want to be amagadwtf blown away with 1.3 comming out of esf's own hands!

Keep up the good work team! :yes:
ESF is going to be Open Beta now, though.

You'll be able to try out the incomplete version, if you want.

They're still working out the details, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom