Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Talking to me? Well i am just telling that the minions putted a file that let's them controll ur PC System.. Why will u remove me then? LOL!
I am just telling the truth..

Best answers
I'm not going to let people spread around that this file doesn't contain anything malicious in it. Now if you want to continue like snow was I can gladly remove you as well got it?
well, i didnt ask about the program, i meant the website...like this one, not the download it was hosting.

if you think snow was a bad guy - then fair enough, i have no argument as i understand your problem. guess this wasnt a load of b.s after all.

i'll gladly stop though - was just curious of geting a virus just by visiting the site.

Best answers
Well i knows that everybody in ESF are worried about this. But nothing to freak out for! Trust me. Eventually Kurt will pay for it soon.
I am worried too. Aren't u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking to me? Well i am just telling that the minions putted a file that let's them controll ur PC System.. Why will u remove me then? LOL!
Yeah, I think you're just spouting nonsense.

You have no proof that MSF contains malicious code.

Even so, caution is still advised.

But like I said, you're the first and only person to claim for a fact that MSF contains virii and other such things.

Proof plxkthx.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, why wud i be worried?

Best answers
Acutally u heard what Cucum Said. Well i am thinking that if i were Kurt i would frist when i was in Charge place something funny in the program too. < Not funny for us then @Virus@ So. I am worried for what Kurt are Planning next

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When we are done, MSF will feel like they've been crapped on the head. Mark my words.

Best answers
Well the Program may contain a tons of viruses or such.
And they have a program installed there which will allow em to controll ur system.
I'll say this once. Only if you're stupid enough to be running as DMZ and not through a HARDWARE firewall/router. ESET NOD32 picks up nothing.
If you properly type english maybe then, just maybe, some other people will believe you. Untill then, no. Your lack of knowing how a virus works. Explain to me the difference between a Virus and a Worm. Also, explain to me the difference between hacking and cracking.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I missed this thread.

Oh well, I'll wait for the ESF 1.3 anyways, no matter if they throw a non-completed version at me, what Kurt and the coding minions did is just sad.

They are acting like a bunch of 10 year olds.

Best answers
Heh, I checked my mail today and found MSF....
To: Greg
I have found a person released ESF 1.3 beta onto torrents and **********, do you want the websites that leads to it?
12/21/06

I gusse it was some kind of warnning that something is going to happen eh?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I checked my mail today and found MSF....
To: Greg

12/21/06

I gusse it was some kind of warnning that something is going to happen eh?
We already knew about it, it snowballed into this.

I'll say this once. Only if you're stupid enough to be running as DMZ and not through a HARDWARE firewall/router. ESET NOD32 picks up nothing.

If you properly type english maybe then, just maybe, some other people will believe you. Untill then, no. Your lack of knowing how a virus works. Explain to me the difference between a Virus and a Worm. Also, explain to me the difference between hacking and cracking.
That's really enough Morpherex; It really doesn't matter how much Orochimaru12 knows about hacks/cracks/worms/whatever, it was his opinion. If it's wrong or right, whatever. If you feel happy with yourself playing a leaked copy with whatever ports closed, that's nice, doesn't really bother us.

What's done is done. Whatever chances you decide to take downloading the leaked copy is up to you. It comes down to are you really satisfied with a incomplete copy? That's almost like saying the HL2 leak was playable, and people no longer wanted the complete game. We're not going to let this stop us; we're still going to actively develop ESF and complete it. The minions can continue their games; apparently they find pleasure out of thinking they're above and beyond other people on the internet.

As posted on the main site a few seconds ago, ESF is going open beta. This means that we're going to be drastically changing ESF's internal structure, and will be interacting with the community a lot more. If you want to support the minions cause/mod/etc, go for it. Just don't post, or chat in our rooms. If you still want to support us, we greatly appreciate it, and look forward to working with you in he near future.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****

Open Beta?

lol

ESF Team. :yes:.

But I actually hope yall hold back on some of the features, so there can be some surprises when it is complete.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legal action eh? Wow.

As for open beta. Sounds like fun. It looks like I'll be installing Half-Life again ^_^

I agree however, that I'd like some suprises as well. But I want to help make the game better =/

Best answers
We already knew about it, it snowballed into this.

That's really enough Morpherex; It really doesn't matter how much Orochimaru12 knows about hacks/cracks/worms/whatever, it was his opinion. If it's wrong or right, whatever. If you feel happy with yourself playing a leaked copy with whatever ports closed, that's nice, doesn't really bother us.

What's done is done. Whatever chances you decide to take downloading the leaked copy is up to you. It comes down to are you really satisfied with a incomplete copy? That's almost like saying the HL2 leak was playable, and people no longer wanted the complete game. We're not going to let this stop us; we're still going to actively develop ESF and complete it. The minions can continue their games; apparently they find pleasure out of thinking they're above and beyond other people on the internet.

As posted on the main site a few seconds ago, ESF is going open beta. This means that we're going to be drastically changing ESF's internal structure, and will be interacting with the community a lot more. If you want to support the minions cause/mod/etc, go for it. Just don't post, or chat in our rooms. If you still want to support us, we greatly appreciate it, and look forward to working with you in he near future.
Did I say I played it? No. I just downloaded it to prove him wrong on the fact that there's nothing in it except for what it is. I'm just telling people to ignore his lack of knowledge and not to worry about having a virus from it. The open beta is a big step on the good side though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I would like to thank the overwhelming support we have received from the community regarding Kurt, and we have been able to track him down, and we have begun legal proceedings against him in a US District Court.

More news coming soon, and we will be publishing the full legal documents regarding the Kurt case so the community and other people out there know we are not bluffing when it comes to hackers."
best news yet ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I could have told you where Kurt is, he lives in Warwick Rhode Island. He didn't live more than 2 miles from me =/

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
chris ure SSCris???? lol msf has even his own site :D WTF?? BTW i dont have an mail like that???? Still Half an hour to go Happy new year all!

Best answers
Did I say I played it? No. I just downloaded it to prove him wrong on the fact that there's nothing in it except for what it is. I'm just telling people to ignore his lack of knowledge and not to worry about having a virus from it. The open beta is a big step on the good side though.
This is what i call lack of knowlegde: U does not worry a ****. And I can tell u what Viruses and Worms is.
Worms: The worms uses e-posts and websites as a trap. When u open it u fall for it. Voliah! U have a worm. BIG PROBLEM.
Virus: A program who makes a **** of load on ur PC And does things that u don't wants them to do.
Hacks: Since i am a hacker myself. I know what this is. Hacking is when u Changes something in the IP/Game/Log/Whatever
Like MMowned Got hacked for a while ago. And it was a big Hack. And i mean BIG! And if u can't stfu about my lack of knowlegde i will.. Yeah i don't know what i will do. LOL So Can u just relax and be friends? :)
Peace :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, boys, let's put the wangsabers away and hug (or not, because...you know...you just touched your wang) because every ESF player's wet dream has just come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom