Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
Well.....Uhm.....how about teletubbies....as a mascot xD
we would be thought of......as a......serious comunity :laff: :fight:

Well being banned is an excuse......i hardly known him........but there is a huge amount of hate and rage against the ESF community........But who knows maybe being banned made him do all of this.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go with a competitive fix... on this one.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm saying he was looking for a reason to do what he did, and tried his best to make you provide him with that reason. He was accomodated, of course.

That said, a Dragonzord isn't an animal. Just trying to keep this thread upbeat is all.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said the moderation staff treeted him wrongly. But than again hes also a myg0t suporter. So you know what that means.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He never liked the community as he had stated countless times over and it makes no sense for him to want to hack the forums but need a reason to do it if he has the ability to do it why wait for a reason.

King Kong did pretty good against a few of them aswell.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, but the target of his attack wasn't the community. That is an essential piece of data. Oh, I'm sure he was friendly with certain moderators and such, but this attack was directed solely at the team and the forum staff.

I don't think him doing what he did was an inevitability. Certain events had to have happened to lead up to his decision to go through with this.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All i'm saying is i doubt his banning was one of those factors i think there are other ones we aren't aware about.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deoends how you see it.

If he went for the goal of getting ESF killed than he was aiming at the entire comunity.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the team needs now is YOUR support. And I mean all the fans of the mod that have stuck with us for so many years. Who the fudge cares about some leaked version? The team will continue working on the mod and release the final product in due time, drowning out what Mr No-Life is trying to spread around.

Stop caring about the leaked version or how and why Kurt did this, you are only feeding his ego. Move on, listen to what Cuc and the forum staff say, and don't let this affect you. This is but a tiny dent as we go through ESF's all time low, we can only move up from here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading grOOvy's post, I've decided to go back to the Velociraptor. It's fast, cunning, and they travel in groups.

Prove everyone wrong, ESF team. Show them you still have "it".

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading grOOvy's post, I've decided to go back to the Velociraptor. It's fast, cunning, and they travel in groups.
PFF a triceratops is way better. It can make a nice shish kabob out of them raptors XD

But yea. ESF will release.

Discord Member
Best answers
I admit i did download and play the leaked version...........but never have I thought low of the ESF team......
Heck im staying with this mod to the end....
Afterall this is my last hope of having a good DBZ game........since i dont own a PS2 xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, despite this incident I don't think this will stop the team from making progress.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Prove everyone wrong, ESF team. Show them you still have "it".
I dunno, Stegasaurs's are kinda ownage if you ask me. I want a tail with spikes :(

We should tolly liek hack kurts gibson o/ cuz u no..we pwn rite?

Best answers
i'm sorry, i tried it >_>.

Anyway, think of it as a sample.

Unfinished, but what comes up next is infinite time sbetter.

Best answers
I dont understand...
I've received a mail from someone called Greg telling me about the mod MSF.
And later i've received a mail from anotherone called Cucumba telling me that the mod have malicious pruporses.
But both are part of the ESF team?
Can someone explain me the situation??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I respect the team more than anyone knows. I'm waiting patiently for the real ESF...

I hope I'm using the right forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom