Mass Ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say instead when many people want to beam struggle, like in this picture right there... I think that the energy beams should all collect in this giant ball of beam in the middle, and the 2 sides push it back and forth. The more people helping out on either side, the bigger the ball.

Here is what I mean...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I thought the exact same thing when I saw that pic. It's great that they struggle in straight lines now but it still looks messy with all the seperate beamheads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the ball should get bigger as it gets closer to each side of the powerstruggle. That way it can hurt most (if not all) of the players on the losing side of the struggle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh im with that Idea, gives more of an Dbz feeling when an Giant Ball appears when there are more then 2 peeps struggeling.

Best answers
it sure give ya dbz feeling :D that is smthng that should be in 1.3 :D SURELY!

Best answers
right now....

it kinda reminds me of 8 ppl swooping at each other (with aura trails and everything)

and if u talk about that massive ball thing it reminds me of ssj2 gohan vs perfect cell

i'd prefer gohan vs cell

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Yeah I thought the exact same thing when I saw that pic. It's great that they struggle in straight lines now but it still looks messy with all the seperate beamheads.
bingo, meh thought the same too... this idea could also work with my beam sprite suggestion =0

dor

Best answers
ihope the team do this cuz idont like the beam strugel as it is now

Best answers
I love this idea, would definetly increase the DBZ atmosphere! Also would tidy things up.

I dont know if this has also been suggested, but if beams are curved all over the place before they enter a PS, when they do enter it the beam trail should (not immediatly) straighten out making it look neater and not.... game like?

Best answers
I like that idea :yes: it would make it look a whole lot better, and lets just hope when the big group of beams touchs the ground it doesnt blow up the whole map :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ but all pses arent like that. Some hero could deicde to move the ball away from good and evil to save thier team. And yes it does happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, so there beam would enter the giant ball and push it slight the opposite way of the person helping

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
:/ but all pses arent like that. Some hero could deicde to move the ball away from good and evil to save thier team. And yes it does happen.
The current power struggles could be tweaked you know -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i would like to see in 1.3 which totally would make sense for one on one beam struggles is the winning beam starts to engulf the losing one, Like the SSJ2 gohan vs. Perfect Cell or how they have it in Budokai 3. I say get rid of the beam heads all together when they are beam stuggling. It would feel much much more like the show.

Best answers
This is a great suggestion, and your right KidBoy17, that would feel much more like the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom