Mario64 .or. Sunshine

Its a Me.. Mario!

• Super Mario 64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Well lets have it folks, the first mario 3d classic that everyone will remember or the cubes release game sunshine?

My vote?..... 64. It was a classic, i played it for absolutly ages, i couldnt find anything wrong with it, sunshine, well i played it the day before the release date and i was sadly disapoint'd. I remember telling Kuyu about how you used a water pistol etc, the graphics were good but it didnt have what it needed to make me want to play it over an over, so lets here it guys!

-SaN

p.s. oh and i dont want 100 line replys!

Best answers
Mario 64...Sunshine was about cleaning monster crap.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I really liked Sunshine.. but in no way did it top Mario 64. It still remains one of the best games I've ever played. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved sunshine, I thought it was a great game, and I still play it today. But even if sunshine was a great game, it wasn't anywhere near as awesome as it's 64 bit brother.

The deciding factor? Sunshine was all one theme. Every level was a sunny beach themed kinda level. Where mario 64 had all kinds of themes, from sunny happy levels, to dark gritty ones.

Best answers
Mario 64 cause u can screw up his face ^_^ and it was an awsome game

Best answers
Hash said:
Sunshine was all one theme. Every level was a sunny beach themed kinda level. Where mario 64 had all kinds of themes, from sunny happy levels, to dark gritty ones.
Exactly! Nice one, i just loved the whole classic mario vs bowser, where was that in sunshine...? just that pish baby bowser etc, i guess you just cant beat a classic eh folks..?!

-SaN

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved both of them. They were both fun, challenging at points, and I still come back to both of them.

However, my vote goes to Mario 64 simply out of personal preference.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mario 64, when I get my DS I'm buyin the Mario 64

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never played sunshine *sue me, if you do, i'd kill you and the judge ;)*

Anywho, I loved super mario. Still play it to this day *on the console.. not some little rom.* I beat the game several times, but after leaving the game for months, and coming back, you tend to forget how the missions get completed so the game never gets old to me.

Best answers
I love 'em both. More 64 than Sunshine. It was so great to find Yoshi on top of the castle after getting 120 Stars. I remember the rumours too, those were great; 'NINJA MARIO OMGZ,' when it was really just an untextured Mario you got through the use of a GameShark.

Best answers
in the beginning i liked mario64 most of all but now it's boring.... it was easy .. 3 times the same boss (bowser ) and sunshine is hard so it's a challenge:] i love challenges:)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Mario 64 was the best out of the 2. Fludd had an annoying voice, and it was frustrating as heck trying to find the secret shine sprites. Plus, wheres the endless staircase in sunshine? THERE ISN"T. That staircase had me laughing for days wondering why I couldn't get to the end.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember trying to get to the top of peach's castle and I couldn't because I needed some more star's -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom