Maps-Maps -all by TAz00

Best answers
4 Maps -all by TAz00

Since i got this new host for my files, and its been over a year since i released my first maps for ESF, i still get comments saying: "Wow i really like that map, how do i do this?" Its just great, and since im under the impresion that the esf comunity has grown over the past year, ive decided to RE-RELEASE MY BEST MAPS :D

The maps was mostly made while i was under the wings of the Neo Clan (BEST EVER CLAN) lead by the BEST EVER leader ND, thats why the maps has the Nc tag.

Nc_Rats - The old version of TMS_RATSX which some ppl prefer
Click here...

Nc_Mario - Well its one of my bigger projects, also where i discovered ppls desire of being shot out of canons...
Click here...

Nc_Cliffs - It hasnt got any fancy vertex stuff, but its BIG and has a little health charger hidden...
Click here...

Nc_CliffsIce - Ice version of Nc_Cliff, but most ppl prefer this one :D
Click here...

That about wraps it up... But if u want more NC maps they are here, but under LOW bandwith www.freewebs.com/nc_maps

Thx again Christian Soldier for showing me this GREAT Mod, and tellin me bout the (dead) Neo Clan. :D YAY DBZ "Kamehamehaaaaa..."

-TAz00

*edit*

Oh yeah thanks to Max2 and Dj-Ready for hosting my files on http://www.esf-world.de/

Best answers
that mario one is awsome and funny i cant stop laughing when i play it

Best answers
One thing about the Mario Map, it has a secret room, which i dont think anyone has found yet, cuz its soo small.

No im not talking about the one with the senzubean in it, its right above the fireplace inside the mountain, its in the center, in the roof, u have to go trough an illusionary wall, and it that room there is a health charger like the ones in Cliff and CliffsIce.

So there u have it, if anyone found it before reading this, tell me so, cuz i dont think anyone did....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that mario map was made by you.. unless you made it for TS also <_<

Best answers
I DID indeed make that map, if u have seen it else where its a plain FAKE!. However i did give Mr. Satan the file so he could fix it up and make it less laggy, maybe he made it for ts...

Best answers
Ok i added u because i asked u first... But it says all the files were uploaded by max2 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TAz00 said:
I DID indeed make that map, if u have seen it else where its a plain FAKE!. However i did give Mr. Satan the file so he could fix it up and make it less laggy, maybe he made it for ts...
Nope, is TS a clan or something?

Anyways TAz made the map, end of story.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol, its no prob ^__^
its just becouse we both run the site ^__^
*psst, im just too lazy to upload .. so i tell max to upload them lol*

Best answers
Ice Man said:
i dont think that mario map was made by you.. unless you made it for TS also <_<
Dude, give us a screenshot of the "mario" map for TS, and send the txt file to me and ill get that FAKE!

Best answers
How bout just sticking with the thx, then gimme some money :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you brought back the old thread. taz's mario map was never in the mod TS. it wouldnt, it owuld make a sucky map for that mod. ice man was talking about a totally different map that had nothing to do with the one taz made for esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The links are down and i have a sudden urge to test nc_mario out for myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, sorry didn't realise it was an old thread, but at the moment ESF World seems to be down :S
I'l try again sometime later, thanks for the great maps TAzOO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom