Map Competetion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i was thinknig maybe we could have a map comp , the best 2 maps created by people(s) could make it in to the next beta , steam sorta gave me this idea acoz of all the new maps and such that they were adding , and plus , if we all recall , there was a modeling comp for tien , so i don't c a problem with having a map comp , it's up to u in the end if u want to esf team

to whoom ever would win , i dunno , your prize could be a pass to the force pit or something , i dunno , or your name in the esf credits

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haveing a map in the game is a grate prise already dont you think ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i guess so , i see it as a way of the community giving back something to the mod i guess (ack... if only a team member or admin was seeing this thread)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd have to use the same technique as Dj and me though. Otherwise they wouldn't really fit in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , think you could call it on , even thou i don't map , i would like to see a good map made by some member of the community make it into esf , i'm learning how to map at the moment (after ages of putting it off , my friend who is a n00b to mapping has just finished his map with world craft , eh , he should get the hammer update , his only problem is thou he can't compile it for esf)

Best answers
Just because it doesn't fit in, doesn't mean it can't be fun. Besides, if it turns out to be a good map, one of you can always crank it up a notch or two.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , i'm still waiting in wonder if it will ever happen for 1.3 or a 1.3 patch/updte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom