Manji ninjitsu

Best answers
Is there a real martial art called manji ninjitsu or is that from naruto? My friend watches naruto a lot and he said he takes manji ninjitsu. I think its fake. Does anybody know for sure?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems false, on the basis that its a fighting style named after the clan that created it, which in turn, was created as a backstory for a computer game character.

your friend is a retard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe some hobo told him if he gave him 5$ he would teach him Manji Ninjitsu XD

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
Maybe some hobo told him if he gave him 5$ he would teach him Manji Ninjitsu XD
KUNG FU HUSTLE! \o

I googled it, and all I got was some Tekken and Soul Calibre stuff. I think that says enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, maybe he's the legendary martial artist that will save us all from the evil Bukijinshou Gairo O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I googled it, and all I got was some Tekken and Soul Calibre stuff.
lmao

Seeing that your friend watches a lot of Naruto and he claims he takes this "Manji Ninjitsu" all of the sudden, make him prove it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
lmao

Seeing that your friend watches a lot of Naruto and he claims he takes this "Manji Ninjitsu" all of the sudden, make him prove it.
Make him disappear infront of your eyes or do a 3m jump O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
manji is yoshimitsu's clan from tekken. and yoshimitsu is an alien. so theres no basis.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bwahahaha. If he honestly is training in it, then he's at a horrible dojo. Like one here in Fort Collins that claimed to have some sort of Native American fighting style that coincidentally came out after some popular movie featuring Native American battles. Something with Dog in the title I think? Then after a while it came out with something like Akumu Buuryuju Ninjutsu or really fake sounding name.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjitsu does exist, no doubt about it but.. "Manji"?
Never heard of it..
Seriously, tell him "Your Manji Ninjitsu shall fall before the might of my fist."
If he reconizes the line, he plays too much video games and watches too much anime.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
"Manji is the Japanese name for a Buddhist and Hindu symbol, 卍, (Chinese: w?n), usually representative of admirable qualities such as peace or intelligence or strength, depending on clockwise or counter-clockwise direction of the arms. As a result of World War II and Nazism, this hooked cross (Hakenkreuz) is usually perceived as the Nazi "hooked cross" swastika, which is usually differentiated from the Manji by a 45 degree rotation and hooked arms facing clockwise."

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there are any true ninjitsu schools left alive, they are extremely rare. Much of what I've seen claimed as ninjistu has been modified karate and judo with weapon training. Certainly not much classic ninjitsu there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard there was a ninjitsu master still teaching. It isn't like making illusions of himself and fight eachother (ie naruto) but what he does is he teaches how to throw cards with a certain angle and etc. to distract the opponent to take them down.

there was some video, it was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom