Making My Own Sounds!!! Help!!

Best answers
Ok, I have made a really kick ass Goku trans sound.. like it's sooooooo perfect, but it won't work in game. No sound is triggered.. ... nothing. If anyone could help me i'd appreciate it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
doesnt it works if you overwrite "your" file whit transformation file? so if the transformation is called transform.wav you need to call your file transform.wav to..

Best answers
yeah, first you need to make sure its called the same as the original file, then you need to get rid of the original file and replace it. Also, i think if the sound file is too long it won't work (not sure on that though). :)

Best answers
ahh, nice try anyways guys.. I found out a way, you can't just record the sound you need to get Goldwave beta, and convert it into 16 bit MONO! *not stereo wich is autoaticly is* for it to work in ESF! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh that's what i need to make sound's where do u down load Goldwave beta ??

Best answers
First, did u replace the trans.wav ans the trans2.wav? I have amde some soundpaCks and they work. Here is what i do. G2 start - programs - acesories - entertainment - sound recorder. Open your .wav and goto properties - convert now. Name Unitilted, Format PCM, 22.050kHz, 16 bit mono which is 43k a second. Hit ok then save over your previos wav file. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom