making an island

Best answers
Well, for world geography i have to make my own island, the only problem is i need to figure out a theme... the islands actual structure should resemble somthing with that theme, and any and all phisical fetures on the map should corrospond correctly...

soo any ideas?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Instead of these things, have giant penises.

Make your island in the shape of a penis too \o

Best answers
aight lemme give you an example...

like "trophie island" would be shaped llike a trophy and like any land forms would show that like "super bowl strait" or "world cup pennisula"

get it?

Best answers
Ah, now i get it!... I just cant think of anything right now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I did this way back in 8th grade.

Something you should do is a football team you might like (someone did that), the island was shaped like the logo and inside were football stadiums, farms (maskot :p), and etc.

I think I did a playstation controller, and the buttons were large bodies of water, and the analog sticks were round hills.

Best answers
The islands of time (( Karma and Dharma ))

Appearance: a giant Sand timer that is connected through ONE point between these two islands that connect them to be one but only one shall appear at a time as one body of land is covered by water.

Attributes: The land is furtile to perfection where wild animals can do as they wish. The powers of man allow them to build farms and grow aggriculturally. Technology as well is implemented into these humans everyday lives. But as with all mankind, mankind is corrupt and as if willed by nature, commits crimes against mankind. As these crimes build, so does the water that seeps over the land, slowly but surely pushing the water mass down towards the sealevel land.

Pushing the humans away from their farms and from their homes, they are forced to settle on the other island where they shall start a new and learn from their mistakes. As time passes and sins are committed, their island shall once again start to move back over to the previous island where they shall have to start a new yet again. The cycle of life is therefor created and controlled by the actions of human kind

something random off the top of my head...kinda stupid i know but hey...go with it?

Best answers
hmmm sensi, i like your idea, but unless any one can come up with anything better im prolly gonna do communist island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom