Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
/me salutes Maj and Hsu

Congrats I guess I'll leave my regards here

AHEM!

To the new forum admins.
Hsu, I don't know you that good, I've turned to you for help at times, I've reported the **** of the forum to you :) you were always quick on the money, you were a hard working guy you have a nice sense of humor, which is always good, and i've yet to see you angry :D

Majin_You, you were my surrogate mod mother \o/ when I joined up with you guys, you are my mentor, my shrink, and whatever else falls into those categories, a guy I can refer to when I feel dumb, a great guy to carry on a conversation with, a nice sense of humor, and I've yet to see you lsoe your temper :)

and to the both of you: Being the youngest out of the mods, the majority of teh other mods I looked up to(Where to start...ET..Miroku, hibiki, Maj, Hsu, Cuc, Cheese, Karrde, Naz, fatmanterror just to name a few ;D)

you two stood out as my mod role models, and I'm glad to see your new ranks, heres to you! ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
<-- wipes a tear from his eye

These kids grow up to fast

<-- salutes his finest!
dont worry, you still got me for awhile,

all you need is cable and we are set!!!!!

Best answers
Err, congrats on being a admin Majin_You and Hsu! But how is it differnt from super mod i ask?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
Err, congrats on being a admin Majin_You and Hsu! But how is it differnt from super mod i ask?
In terms of how we can access the forums - admins can utilize all of the user options (edit profiles, ban, modify forum section access, modify post counts, ban IP's). Basically, in addition to moderating the forums, admins also have the responsibility and capability to deal with user related issues, not just threads and posts.

Best answers
congrats to Majin_you one wrong move and his reaper will slash you

^
majin_you

now who j00 daddy?

Best answers
that ain't no reaper foo! :p

anyways..

congrats majin and hsu! you guys make sure you do some good around'ere.. or... er.. I'll.. BAN YOU IN MY IMAGINATION! no wait! I'll ban you in my dreams!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
In terms of how we can access the forums - admins can utilize all of the user options (edit profiles, ban, modify forum section access, modify post counts, ban IP's). Basically, in addition to moderating the forums, admins also have the responsibility and capability to deal with user related issues, not just threads and posts.
They also share responsability for leading the moderators as well as deciding policy. They are now moderators of the moderators so to speak.

Retired
Best answers
Magus said:
/me salutes Maj and Hsu

Congrats I guess I'll leave my regards here

AHEM!

To the new forum admins.
Hsu, I don't know you that good, I've turned to you for help at times, I've reported the **** of the forum to you :) you were always quick on the money, you were a hard working guy you have a nice sense of humor, which is always good, and i've yet to see you angry :D

Majin_You, you were my surrogate mod mother \o/ when I joined up with you guys, you are my mentor, my shrink, and whatever else falls into those categories, a guy I can refer to when I feel dumb, a great guy to carry on a conversation with, a nice sense of humor, and I've yet to see you lsoe your temper :)

and to the both of you: Being the youngest out of the mods, the majority of teh other mods I looked up to(Where to start...ET..Miroku, hibiki, Maj, Hsu, Cuc, Cheese, Karrde, Naz, fatmanterror just to name a few ;D)

you two stood out as my mod role models, and I'm glad to see your new ranks, heres to you! ;)
guess i'm gonna have to bully a lot more before I get on yer list ;)

Best answers
/me gives Maj a biscuit

One for me, one for you

Congrats kid, you deserve it...now maybe once i get back on my own computer i can manipulate you to do my bidding...oops did I say that?

Congrats to you too Hsu

/me kicks everyone in teh nuts

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Brim said:
/me gives Maj a biscuit

One for me, one for you

Congrats kid, you deserve it...now maybe once i get back on my own computer i can manipulate you to do my bidding...oops did I say that?

Congrats to you too Hsu

/me kicks everyone in teh nuts

:eek: ITS TEH BRIM!!!

/me gives Hsu and Majin_You a late congrats.

Best answers
Congrats guys! Hsu, your sig alway freaked me out and i thought u were already admin, but congrats anyway! And majin_you, you were the first person i saw when i joined... and its a good thing too *thinks of all the spamming that could have happened*

Best answers
Wow congratulations to the both of you! These forums are growing up fast so you probably need some more admins... Hsu hasnt posted here yet, maybe he doesnt want to contribute to the spam ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom