Madden 2005

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there ANYONE else besides me and Iceman out there interested in getting this game? I shure as hell am, I pre-ordered mine at EB today, getting it a day early ^_^.

Whats your favorite team?

Giants :eek:

I know Iceman is a redskins fan. (portis=pewp >:E)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me bez teh ultimate redskin fan!

and i'm going to get it because i wanna own teh cracker of the jacks in the new defense control!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.madden2005.com

Its a football game by EAsports, with all the teams.. Franchise mode, Online, mini camps, its all good.

its alright if you dont know, I dont expect a lot of the Europeans to know it.

Best answers
Ice Man said:
me bez teh ultimate redskin fan!

and i'm going to get it because i wanna own teh cracker of the jacks in the new defense control!
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!

iceman is my new best friend!
madden 2005 will set a new standard amongst football gaming. of course im going to buy it.

clinton "the" portis != pewp

giants = pewp and they will finish last in their division(redskins will be first).

\o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JUS!

me and cyphore will pwn the crackeh and him giants! mwuahahaahaha!

but i think this season will be a bad season for redskins =[... i hope GIbbs can do somethign good for us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell... of course Madden 2005 is gonna kick ass man Madden games are the best

I couldnt stop playing 2004 and now 2005 is coming!!! wooooooooooooo

But I feel sorry for Ray Lewis.. hes gonna get injured :laff:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, as long as they keep repackaging the same game, with a few new features, an updated roster, and a new year, they're gonna keep making money off of the fan boys.

I personally am not looking forward to another Madden. =P

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Wow, as long as they keep repackaging the same game, with a few new features, an updated roster, and a new year, they're gonna keep making money off of the fan boys.

I personally am not looking forward to another Madden. =P
Couldn't have said it any better myself. They could have done the CONVENIANT thing and called it 'Madden' and included a roster updater that you would run every year, but that would be far too conveniant.

By the way, go Lions :O

Best answers
AHHHH a foot ball game kill it kill it

hmmm its inconclusif

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
madden 05 is probably a large stepping stone in the madden franchise...

on a [sort of] related note: who heard about ricky williams retiring?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes only 27, that was such bs, me and ice were talking about it b4. Giants will pwn this year, we were bad last year because of injurys and turnovers. We fixed barbers fumbeling, and were all healed :p.

Fear the Big Blue.

Anyway, what system you getting it for? me=ps2
:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Hes only 27, that was such bs, me and ice were talking about it b4. Giants will pwn this year, we were bad last year because of injurys and turnovers. We fixed barbers fumbeling, and were all healed :p.

Fear the Big Blue.

Anyway, what system you getting it for? me=ps2
:)
yeah ps2 here too OMG LETS PLAY MY BILLS WILL PWN YOUR CRAPPY GIANTS

yeah so ricky williams is a pot head... lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bills... BILLS!?!?!

Eww to bills, teh suck.
Even though it hurts me deep in my heart to say this, I think it will be Eagles top of the nfc east, and there also my superbowl prediction. They got TO.. I mean, come on..

Then Dallas probably next, or giants. Dallas increased like 2x because of Eddie. Skins could get here cause of portis, but I just have a feeling portis isnt going to be as good as he should.

I just heard on ESPN Williams has to pay back about 8 mill to the Dolphins. Not shure why, but ESPN.. Doesnt lie..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w/e 8 mill for him is pocket change

the guy leaves 100 dollar billls in his unlocked glove compartment of his unlocked car... he wants people to steal it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ph33r..

You know only 6 rookies were signed? Eli from NYG and Vilman from NYJ are the ones to look out for.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Falcons > All

Micheal Vick can juke anyone and the Falcon's defense is so underated. Watch for them to get to the play-offs this year if Vick stays healthy.

On Topic:

The Madden series has always been my clear-cut favorite, but I'd rather spend the 40-50 dollars on ESPN NBA 2K5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom