MAAAn this is so unfair

DMW

Best answers
:S :S :cry: :\ :\
This isn't cool does anyone think they can sell me a copy of half life through the mail for cheaper than store prices, I cant afford to buy the game right now. I can probably only afford about 15$-20$ and I dont see that in any store.All store prices I see (online) are like 35$, or 40$.Will someone be kind enough to sell me a copy for 20$ or less.(If not mail it to me for free ;) :laff: ) But I dont think anyone has an extra half life to give away just to be nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to EBGames, they have half-life 1 for like 5 bucks now. o_O

Best answers
man.. you must live in an expensive area... half-life goes for like $15 at my local walmart..

DMW

Best answers
UUmmmm Eb games sells only the half life game of the year for 20$ not 5,but anyway I guess I can buy that,unless someone will sell me it themselves cheaper :laff: .I want to save as much money as possible.Would it be illegal to make a copy of the half life game on a blank disc and sell it.I dont wanna to do that if its illegal i dont wanna get in trouble.

DMW

Best answers
Dude I dont want to trust ebay Everywhere I live they dont sell just half life now they sell half life platinum and half life gold,they are like 30$.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol, dont even think about buying a used copy of hl cause its almost sure that the key has already been registred on steam then ^_^"
just as a lil tip <_<

DMW

Best answers
I dont care, I dont wanna play online that bad,it would be cool to,but if i can only play with bots thats fine,Its just like playing a console game alone.

DMW

Best answers
In case you didnt read I want a cheap copy on steam it dont sell it alone,It costs too much i want a copy 4 20$ or less.

DMW

Best answers
I do not have the extra money with me to pay more 20$ and wont have it for a couple of months that is y I am asking.Y dont I have the money? That is my personal buisiness and I dont want to say Y.

Best answers
stores at my area sell hl1 for $60, i bought one before seeing that i couda bought hl2 for $50

its called ebgames where hl1 is $20 if you look harder maybe you can get one for $10 or $15 though, jsut dont come to vancouver island to buy one, cause i toaly feel ripped at $60

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
VALVE PREMIER PACK INCLUDES:
· Half-Life
· Half-Life: Opposing Force
· Day of Defeat
· Team Fortress Classic
· Deathmatch Classic
· Ricochet

Hmmm so $19.95 is too expensive for you? If you life in the US no tax. I'm sorry, but thats a good price if you ask me, or even go to Ebgames and try and find HL there for cheaper.

DMW

Best answers
Look sry I didnt see the premier pack a few days ago.I am going to buy it and i ;ucked out my dad got drunk and gave me his credit card ;D :) Thx for all of your help guys.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
Will counter strike condition zero work with it if it will i can get that for free from a friend.On the about page it says counterstrike will work but I have never played couterstrike so is it like a mod or expansion pack.
one simple answer , NO!!!! the same goes for hl2 & or hl source , look at the stickies for help , that's why they are they , esf can only be played on hl1 and or cs retail , and don't beg for a copy of hl , begging any1 online gets you no where

i bought a copy for 20bux last week (a legak one , allthou i already had permission from a net cafe to use one of their steam accounts , there accounts were sorta screwed

DMW

Best answers
I wasnt begging i was just tring to get good deal on a game because i only have so much money im allowed to spen each 1 or two months because my parents are tight on money.You dont no where or how i live or what i get or dont get from my parents,im not a spoiled get what i want all the time kid. I cant pay 50$ for a brand new game out of the store I simply cant afford that is y i want a cheap copy.So shut your ass up and dont say **** if you dont know the full story you ****er. sry about the curse words but i hate ppl who judge what they dont know.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no need to be a flaming hooligan

i know what it's like to be short on money , iuse to be in that situation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, lets not get into a discussion about how people live or in what conditions....

fact 1. you need a legal version of HL1 to play ESF, that means you also need a unique KEY CODE.
fact 2. the only way to have a key code that is 1 of a kind, is to purchase your copy. if you buy someone elses copy, they could have regestered the code, and that would make it useless to you.
fact 3. HL1 can be purchased at any store nowadays very very very cheaply.

as soon as i find a mod for this section, this is getting closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom