M.U.G.E.N & Other Related to it

Best answers
mf29 said:
look guys, downloading certain mugens arent nessecary, just download the regular mugen, donwload 90 characters, and 90 stages, and make your own mugen, it couldnt just be street fighter vs dragonball z, there are characters from SNK,ninja turtles,sonic characters, you could have a mix of everybody, then maybe you could upload your own mugen, then your mugen would be the one everyone wants
Gimme a good website where I can dl all those characters then I'll think about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well basically , i cant give you the link, i went to numerous websites, using none other then google, just type in mugen characters, street fighter mugen characters etc. you SHOULD find some downloads

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what exactly is mugen... is it a type of game, a game name, a program, what?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
It's a sort of fighting game template. You just add your own characters, stages, music, ending, intro, etc to it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen is a 2D graphics engine best suted for fighter games.

Anyhow im currently trying to port ME2 over to WinMugen. But darn porting from DOS to Windows version is tough :S

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing you need this this,

http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

If you download it from here, then you got a mugen that works on xp, it says patch, but its fully working.

Now just find a few cool characters and stages and your set.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v Playd a mugen it's was call Budokai 3 mugen and it was grate but Gohan Goku and Vegeta and SSJ4Broly was the beste player in the game they r invincibile, and it work's on winxp grate and the grafic is 10x beter then Mugen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how the hell do they add those awsome particle effects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom