Lord Zero

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man Joe, I was just about to said you but you just about rapped it all up in better words I could put it in. This mod would become funner with custom characters and will bring an advantage, I've had a thought that if Esf gets caught by Funi at least we know they may not quit like that right? Its because they've already made custom characters this will also make it harder for Funi to catch Esf with only seeing custom character screenshots on major sites like Planet Half-Life

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout we make him namek? like lord slug in the movie, he cud be a 'super namek'! (those nameks were very original)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think were at the top of their list to kill list:)

Best answers
Because maybe some people want to play the original DBZ. Do like DMZ does, they make their fun models and put it to DMZ Central, if you want to play with that model, just change another model with it. Some people might have fun but dont forget that some people might be get bored from it. If you are adding models that made up from your head, why dont you also add ss5 goku from Dragon Ball AF?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
because he's ***.
He took the words right out of my mouth:)
The point is, we want to do something thats not dragonball. You don't know how limiting it is just to do dbz ****. We have you guys telling us - Yeah, the Left eyebrow is about 0.2 mm too far to the left.
If we make our own models, we can have some FUN and make our own attacks. How is this going to make the game boring? More attacks? more characters?
It all comes down to this - If you don't like it, don't play it:)

Best answers
How's it not make this a DBZ mod?? It's got DBZ stuff in it...we just added a few chars. Jeez, get over yourselves:S

Best answers
I think the custom character idea is awesome especially if all of the models are as good as Lord Zero or better (btw any news on his transformations or will he gust get bulkier or something like that?).

Best answers
i think its cool that one of the characters is dedicated to one of the team.

i happen to real appreciate Zero's work, even used his tree of might pic in a school Power Point presentation. :D

Best answers
what are you talking about...Lord Zero isn't real he's a made up character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom