Looking for an old game

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hey guys,

I saw this old 'Commandos - behind enemy lines' trailer and I immediately thought of a similar game but in 3D with a third-person perspective. You have four characters, each with special gears.
You start in a level where you were parashute-dropped on a left side of a canal/river and you have to proceed forward towards this train-bridge. Just before the bridge there's this guardhouse with multiple guards and on the bridge itself there are a few patrolling guards. You have to cross the bridge, and if I remember correctly, you could travel on top of the bridge or in some kind of lower section of the bridge. When you pass the bridge, a cargotrain would pass.
On the other end of the bridge there were also objectives/guards to take out.

I remember this being a really cool game, but I just can't remember the name. I think I've played this about 10 years ago(maybe more).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 3D comandos game that sols really badly?
Though there was another game. I believe the name was hidden and dangereous.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The 3D comandos game that sols really badly?
Though there was another game. I believe the name was hidden and dangereous.
Yap this is it, I loved that game. I wish they would make more of this type of game.

[video=youtube;SL4XOVsNVtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4XOVsNVtw[/video]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we're on the subject, there was another game I used to love when I was younger. It was a first person shooter HL mod back when ESF was really popular.

There were no HUD's, no ammo counts, no cross-hair, or set health. If you got shot a couple times, a few if your lucky/kevlar takes the hits, you died. It was a terrorist vs CT game. One of the levels I remember most was an arctic-ish level. The CT's start off on the lower end of a hill, on top of the snowy hill was a large house that the T's spawn in and have to hide and take out the CT's. I think the Counter-terrorists needed to find a laptop or something, it's been a while.

It was a serious realism type of game. You could shoot from the hip with relative accuracy, or you used your sights like you should. No radars to locate teammates, so if you weren't communicating you might've ended up killing a friend.

Anyone remember? I know at least one or two of you used to play it. Again, it was a Half-life mod.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
While we're on the subject, there was another game I used to love when I was younger. It was a first person shooter HL mod back when ESF was really popular.

There were no HUD's, no ammo counts, no cross-hair, or set health. If you got shot a couple times, a few if your lucky/kevlar takes the hits, you died. It was a terrorist vs CT game. One of the levels I remember most was an arctic-ish level. The CT's start off on the lower end of a hill, on top of the snowy hill was a large house that the T's spawn in and have to hide and take out the CT's. I think the Counter-terrorists needed to find a laptop or something, it's been a while.

It was a serious realism type of game. You could shoot from the hip with relative accuracy, or you used your sights like you should. No radars to locate teammates, so if you weren't communicating you might've ended up killing a friend.

Anyone remember? I know at least one or two of you used to play it. Again, it was a Half-life mod.
Hostile Intent?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were going to make a HL2 mod...and it came pretty far, but died.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back to the subject i have also been unable to find a game i vaguely remember from back in the day.

Not sure how known it was, but it was a 3D puzzle platformer. Basically you controlled a squirrel and had to collect all the nuts (or what ever those were i cant remember) in the level before proceeding to the next. You also had a gliding ability with limited air control and stuff like that. Oh and when i say old i mean N64 graphics old. But it was for the PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom