Looking for a new PS3 Game... can be old too !!! :-)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey there im looking for some PS3 Games.

BUT... i dont have any favourite genre.

I like Driving around in Games and walking around doing nothing at all.
Il post my Games maybe you can tell me what games i like:)...

Burnout Paradise (played alot)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (played alot)
Prototype (played alot)
Infamous (played alot)
Dead Rising 2 (dont like it much)
Just Cause 2 (played alot)
GTA 4 (alot)
God of War 3 (played alot)
Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare (played alot)
Battlefield Bad Company (dont like it much)
Metal Gear Solid (played)
Ridge Racer 7 (phew bad)
Tom Clancys Hawx (nope)
Assasins Creed 1 (played it)

I was thinking about Assasins Creed 3: Brotherhood or something along the way, since i like Multiplayer Games where i can play Hide and Seek =O...
Or maybe an DBZ Game... or maybe an Driving Game like Gran Turismo...

Ahhhh i dont know... >_>
help !

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the way to go. I think Infamous was open world too, but I'm not sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah an old name I haven't seen in a year or two.

GRID. It is an awesome game.

[video=youtube;yhbXZSMii6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhbXZSMii6A[/video]
[video=youtube;28FL_EqRvVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28FL_EqRvVQ&feature=related[/video]

DBZ Wise I would say Burst Limit.
[video=youtube;EpaGXiRo9Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpaGXiRo9Ug&feature=related[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heyho :p...
So maybe Assasins Creed 3 Brotherhood... Hows the Multiplayer part and all that ? Cause i tend to play Multiplayer alot when there is free roaming and all that to have some fun.

Hey Deathshot.
Yeh been a while :).
Do you have GRID ? or Race Driver Grid ? If you got them how are they ? Many Cars etc... ??

I dunno about Burst Limit. a lot of people are saying Raging Blast is better and the a few say Burts Limit :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have GRID and it has around 50 to 60 cars if I remember correctly. There are a lot of tracks and the online play is flawless. But I have it for Xbox 360.

I hate Raging Blast. Its just so much of an Armored Core rip off and it's too easy to run and hide in. Burst Limit is like Budokai 3.

I also agree on the AC: Brotherhood. Its Multiplayer is so much fun. The Story is also perfect!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okey Dokey so il rent GRID next time. and gonna buy AC: Brotherhood =)...
Whats Armored Core ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Armored core is a game where you command mechs and fight with a vast array of weapons, im kinda excited for the reboot they are making Armored core 5.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wipeout HD and Need For Speed Shift 2: Unleashed (specially with no driving aids whatsoever).

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, he hasn't played Assassin's Creed 2. How the heck can someone recommend Brotherhood without recommending AC2 first. He won't be able to make sense of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gran Turismo 5 is great. Has well over 1000 cars, 200 of which are 'premium cars' which are modeled with beautiful detail (including interiors) and supposedly more cars are supposed to become premium in later in some update or DC pack. 70-ish tracks (including backward tracks, I think about 30 unique tracks?) and the ability to manipulate 4 regions and create your own tracks on those regions to a certain extent. If you really like cars, and realistic driving, you'll love this game. If you are more into arcade drivers like NFS and Burnout (both can be great games in their respective genre), you might want to look elsewhere, since this game isn't exactly based around bumping other cars around to get around the track.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gran Turismo 5 is great. Has well over 1000 cars, 200 of which are 'premium cars' which are modeled with beautiful detail (including interiors) and supposedly more cars are supposed to become premium in later in some update or DC pack. 70-ish tracks (including backward tracks, I think about 30 unique tracks?) and the ability to manipulate 4 regions and create your own tracks on those regions to a certain extent. If you really like cars, and realistic driving, you'll love this game. If you are more into arcade drivers like NFS and Burnout (both can be great games in their respective genre), you might want to look elsewhere, since this game isn't exactly based around bumping other cars around to get around the track.
Shift 2 is not a simluator, that's for sure, but then again, I wouldn't consider any console game a simulator, not even GT5, but Shift 2 does give you a really nice immersion feeling, you can actually feel the monstrosity of a V12 engine with over 600 horsepower converting it's roar into movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom